Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Never Enough of Pantera

Blog Entries
    She is long, and beautiful! I love how you can see vague stripes on her coat in certain light! And her white teeth and big, sharp claws of course. Her eyes are gourgeous😻

Pantera, you are so long and shiny, a true masterpiece. Do I see a shaved belly? From your spay perhaps?
    I can't wait for more pictures.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Yes, she was spayed last month, and the fur is still growing back. Yeah, we got her spayed at 10 months- about four months late- but better late than never. And the fur is growing back faster than expected

Funniest part is that she hasn't calmed down as most people expect. If anything, her energy levels have increased

She is very beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucho View Post
    Yes, she was spayed last month, and the fur is still growing back. Yeah, we got her spayed at 10 months- about four months late- but better late than never. And the fur is growing back faster than expected

Funniest part is that she hasn't calmed down as most people expect. If anything, her energy levels have increased
    I'm glad that she recovered well from her surgery, and that she has more energy than ever. Nothing to slow her down now!

good weather today, so a new picture. Pantera is always fabulous, at least in front of the camera

Pantera sure is beautiful! Thanks for the Photos!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pantera, you are gorgeous! I love your black and gold collar.

She is fabulous and her fur looks like soft velvet!

Stunning! What a beauty!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She is beautiful, and the collar goes so well with her eyes. She looks like a strong and healthy girl.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Here's a couple of more photos. Pantera's first birthday is approaching; being a foundling, it's very difficult to be certain, but the best guess from us and the vets is that she was born in early April. So the plan is to celebrate. She is already suspicious that about the extra attention

Pantera likes to lay in the sun so much that her fur is getting bleached out like a surfer

Happy birthday, beautiful Pantera!

Wow, she is a real beauty!! I adore her big green eyes !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks. She's certainly one of a kind

Here's a couple of recent pics. The first is with one of the toys she got for her birthday (even some friends brought presents for her ). She got the presents on friday; by Sunday she broke them- she scattered those noisy little beads inside the ball all over the living room

I took this one as a "before & after" little Pantera is no longer a kitten. This photo makes her look fluffy, but she's still ( fortunately ) a shorthair

Hope you all like the pics