Thread: Kitty soccer

Kitty soccer

One of Pantera's favorite games is playing soccer

You know those seals that come on some brands of beer? It's just a piece of aluminum foil; roll them up tightly into a ball. An aluminum ball (and red because of the brand of beer). Pantera dribbles the ball all across the apartment just like the British Premiere League. She also enjoys playing soccer with bottlecaps; I think it's because they make noise as they skitter across the floor. Pantera likes toys that make noise.

What a lot of fun she has. Cheap toys like aluminum balls and bottle caps are just as popular as other toys. Does she like to jump into cardboard boxes, too?

A shame you can't post pictures of her, but hopefully soon.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

She occasionally sleeps in cardboard boxes, but generally she destroys them. She ripped the top off of one shoebox (not exaggerating), and chewed up another. interestingly, she loves to chew cardboard, but not eat it, she spits out the pieces all over the living room.

What fun you have, Pantera! You have good toys to play with, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Another of her favorites is the twist-tie that is used for loaves of bread. She adores to run after it as if it were a mouse when I throw it across the room, the farther the better. When she catches it she tosses it around like a mouse, even though her favorite part is clearly to chase after ir.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucho View Post
    Another of her favorites is the twist-tie that is used for loaves of bread. She adores to run after it as if it were a mouse when I throw it across the room, the farther the better. When she catches it she tosses it around like a mouse, even though her favorite part is clearly to chase after ir.
    Olive, my "carb cat", would rather eat the bread than playing with the tie!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)