Thread: Wonderful Melody

Wonderful Melody

Dear Melody, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your coat with those dilute tortie colors looks so soft, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet.
    You are definitely an elegant and fine lady, very proper with those white gloves!
    I'm glad that your family discovered you in that storm drain. It didn't take you long to make yourself at home. You turned out to be a lap kitty, but occasionally you chase the shadow of your feather toy.
    You're also not shy about making your feelings known by meowing loudly.
    Melody, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Melody, what a beautiful lady you are! Your dilute-tortie fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are quite the elegant debutante indeed, perfectly ..I mean PURRRfectly dressed for any occasion with those fine white gloves! You are so relaxed, right at home in those great photos, and thanks for sharing with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Alexandria, VA to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons rescued you from a storm drain, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for saving you and then bringing you HOME and making you part of the family. You were very timid at first, not surprisingly, but you warmed up quickly and now are the sweetest (and most beautiful) cat your special Purrrson has ever laid eyes on! You love to sit in laps and to lick his/her fingers. You're very vocal and speak up when you have something to say. Lately you like to chase your feather toy's shadow on the kitchen floor! You prefer relaxing on a lap to an exciting romp with a toy. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Melody, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful dilute tortie you are, Melody.
    I am glad you were rescued from that storm drain.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Melody is so soft and beautiful, most delightful COTD!

Blog Entries
    P.s. Words can't describe how impossibly wonderful we think Melody is in every single way.... got interrupted earlier. 😻❤️💕

Hello, Melody! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! Your fur with the tortie colors looks so smooth and soft to pet! You look very nice with your white gloves on, too!

You are a sweet lady, sitting in laps and being lovely! You also speak up when you have something to say, or occasionally chase the shadow of your feather toy. Best of all, you are a much loved kitty! Happy Cat of the Day, lovely Melody!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you all!

As one of Melody's designated humans, I would like to thank you all for the kind, kind words! We are so glad Melody brightened your day. She makes all our days bright!

Thank you!

Jen