Thread: Charming Chopper

Charming Chopper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were adopted into the perfect home.
    Now you repay them with so much love and energy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Chopper!

Hi Chopper! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a sleek and shiny, hunky, handsome Chow x Pibbles you are, sweetheart! A hunka hunka burning love! And oh, how perfect is your name, loving to chow down on your human's shoes as you do! A doggo with a foot fetish, it seems! We are so, so very thankful to your forever family for rescuing you, opening up their home and hearts to one beautiful, sweet and loving, most deserving pup! And is the case with most all of our rescues, knowing how lucky they are to have been saved, each and every day you repay the love and compassion shown you ten fold!

We adopted Chopper from the SPCA. When we first got our dog, he was about six months old. Now he loves us for it and you would be able to tell. Whenever we come home, he will always jump on us and give us a thousand kisses. and his tail will become a helicopter, going around and around at a hundred miles an hour.
    What a lucky boy you are, Chopper, to be so loved! And just as blessed are your humans, having a beautiful, big hearted, sweet and loving furry family member in you! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown! Wear it proudly and enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...chomping down on a yummy rawhide, playing with your people, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Chopper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chopper, what an adorable Chow Chow/Pitbull mix doggie you are! You are so pretty with that glossy brown fur and that sweet face, first gnawing on that ball and then with that big grin. You have the most delightful personality, too. Your dear people adopted you from the SPCA, and you love them dearly for it, welcoming them home with a thousand kisses and a helicopter tail. You love chewing on things, especially rawhides, not to mention eating more than a few pairs of shoes! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chopper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (no shoes included, we hope).

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations handsome Chopper on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Chopper is awsome! First thing that I noticed was the purple bits On Choppers tongue and recognized that there was some Chow involved! So funny that it is a speckled tongue, not fully committed but a dead give away to the chow heritage. I do believe that chopper has the very best of both worlds, nothing against chows but... their beautiful coat can be pretty hot. Pittbulls are so smart and strong, I think he got the right coat, best of both worlds. Sorry, long winded maybe. I love Chopper!