Thread: Klever Kaboodle

Klever Kaboodle

You proved right from the start what a special boy you are, Kaboodle! You knew there was life beyond the box you were born in, and were ready to explore even before your eyes were opened1 And you look very handsome in your kerchief, too. How nice you have been loved since the moment you were born. I love your name as well - you were kitten Kaboodle! It is good your yard is fenced, so you can go outside but be safer, and it is nice your family has found homes for other kitties after taking care of them. We know that means saying good-bye to new friends, but you manage it in stride. Congratulations again, handsome Kaboodle, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow, what a coincidence

I had a brown tabby who died last year.
    His name was Kittnen Kaboodle and he looked much like today's cat Kaboodle.

Dear Kaboodle, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face with those classic markings is too sweet.
    Even before you opened your eyes, you were already venturing out. You would not cry for your mom, you would crawl to her.
    To this day, you are an explorer, and you have met and lost many kitty friends.
    Through all your adventures, you have stayed a trusting and trustworthy boy, and you have never met a stranger.
    Kaboodle, you are truly a special kitty, and I wish you, your friends and your family a great dat full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Kaboodle, what a gorgeous hunk of catness you are! That long, fluffy, tabby-patterned fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that white chin and those long, LOOOONG white ear-tufts and whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are absolutely adorable with your colorful bow-tie there in the one and as a kitten in the second. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Watsonville, CA to pet you, and pet all your kitty housemate and foster and neighbor friends too!I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You, and your dear parent and grandparent kitties, have been with your family ever since you were born! Right away you showed how different you are. You crawled to get to your mom even before your eyes opened. You would explore as much as you could before your littermates woke up. Then after they opened their eyes, you'd dash for the food. Once you all started exploring outside, you journeyed to the highest and farthest reaches of the yard.. keeping your coat perfectly clean! You've made many friends, grown apart from some, met new foster brothers and sisters, explored the neighborhood far and wide. And you've stayed the same cat, your dear Purrrson's fluffy friend. You love everyone, and everyone you know and you meet loves you right back! What a wonderful love-filled home and world you all share!

Congratulations, darling Kaboodle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemates and all your family and friends and neighbors are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations handsome Kaboodle on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana