Thread: Excellent Emily

Excellent Emily

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You would brighten anyone's stay in the hospital.
    Now you live a wonderful life that any rabbit would long for.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Emily!

Hi Emily in Israel! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud young man, Aviram, too!

Oh, what a beautiful bunny you are, Emily! You have the prettiest coat and coloring, and what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety ears! And not only are you beautiful in looks, Emily, but in heart and personality as well! How lucky Aviram is, having been gifted a best furry friend as special as you! It's no fun being hospitalized, especially for a child, but knowing Aviram had you there by his side to help him heal, keep him company during those long, boring days in the hospital puts the biggest smile on my face! li! How lucky Aviram is, having a bunny as beautiful, as smart and well mannered, as sweet and loving as you, Emily! You're a treasure, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to Aviram for sharing you with us all today, along with so many heart-melting photos, giving us the pleasure of honoring one extra special girl! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and Aviram share, has been a joy! And yes, I love you too! I hope you're enjoying your big day of worldwide fame, Emily, munching on cabbage and cucumbers, playing hide and seek and listening to Metallica, hehe; cuddling with Aviram, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Emily, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

I love my baskets!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Emily, what an adorable Mini Chinese Lop Rabbit you are, so pretty with that soft-looking, colorful fur and that sweet face with the big ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You first came to your dear young friend Aviram to keep him company while he was recuperating from diabetes treatment in the hospital. You're a sweet little furball, and you're also very intelligent. You know where your cage is and come back to it to poop on the paper there! You like to hide, eat the house plants, climb in shopping baskets, hear Metallica music, and get petted. You and dear Aviram love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emily, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Aviram and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special cucumber and cabbages and Metallica music!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Emily in Israel! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a lovely bunny you are! I like your white fur, your long ears and your cute paws!

You are a busy bunny, too- hiding, exploring shopping baskets, eating plants, and receiving petting! You sometimes enjoy a treat of cabbage or cucumber. You are very smart and very sweet!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Emily!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a pretty bunny you are, Emily.
    Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Emily, on being POTD! You are adorable, sweet and a perfect friend and companion. We hope your best friend's diabetes is under control. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Hey there Aviram! Sorry to hear you were layed up in the hospital. We are so glad you received Emily as your pet, now you always have company! She is so very cute and clever too, stay well!