Thread: Wonderful Wombat

Wonderful Wombat

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a cute puppy with an attitude.
    You have time to turn into a great service dog.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Wonderful Wombat!

Hi Wombat! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a precious little pupper you are, Wombat, just as cute as can be, packed with personality and attitude! You may be a bit of a firecracker, hehe, but you are after all still a baby, so your unbridled exuberance understandable; a diamond in the rough! That said, I have no doubt that with time and a little training, as you mature, you're going to make an awesome service dog for your human!! Though I have to admit, Wombat, it was not until today that I had even heard of your beautiful, talented, amazing breed...a Netherlands original!

When she is grows up I hope she shows the character of a classic Kooikerhondje. They are known to be cheerfull, always willing to please you as fast as possible and also sometimes very naughty. Running and tugging on a rope is her favorite game at the moment and for me she doesn't have to stop with it.
    I have every confidence that you'll more than live up to your breed standard and then some, Wombat! But for now, enjoy your puppyhood, growing and learning, making mischief, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to your human's life! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Wombat! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, running and tugging to your heart's content, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Wombat, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting Wombat!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Wombat, what an adorable young Nederlands Kooikerhondje lady you are! You are so cute with that pretty brown and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. At age three and a half months, you are full of puppy energy now! You should grow up as the classic Kooikerhondje, cheerful and always willing to please. You are very special to your dear person because you will will become his/her service dog! You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wombat, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Dog of the Day wonderful Wombat!
    I know Wombat will be a great service dog.
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 02-22-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Wombat is crazy adorable, what a darling puppy! I know Wombat will be an excellent service dog one day! 🐕🐶

Hello, adorable Wombat, Nederlands Kooikerhondje! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a darling puppy you are! You run, or play tug! You also have loads of puppy energy! You are also beautiful- your brown and white fur looks so soft to pet or cuddle! You will be your person's helper dog, and you are a cheerful and happy girl!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Wombat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678