Thread: Hahahha THIS made me laugh..

Hahahha THIS made me laugh..

I was perusing you tube for cat videos (ONCE a cat owner, always a cat owner) and came across this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAj-Wxt3kOw

I had a wonderful laugh.

This cat is the spitting image of Edward D Katz.

With the same attitude.

I cannot tell you HOW embarrassed I was to have my only child act this way at the vet!

The BEST time was watching the Doc do a rectal exam while I watch him squirm, fight, snap and his as the Doc probed him

Didn't help he was wrapped in blanket and looking directly at me?

Richard! Glad to hear from you! And yep "cattitude" can be a real picnic.
    I've Been Frosted

Richard, wonderful to hear from you!

That cat, while clearly upset, doesn't hold a candle to my Diego. His bad behavior at the vet begins at home when he's shoved in the carrier and the door is closed. He growls the entire time, swats, tries to bite. Even I won't handle him. He went to the vet for his annual check up/shots at the end of December. They requested to sedate him because he was untouchable. I consented and he finally had a good look over. Yet at home he can be the sweetest boy. He sleeps beside me holding into my arm.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop View Post
    Richard, wonderful to hear from you!

That cat, while clearly upset, doesn't hold a candle to my Diego. His bad behavior at the vet begins at home when he's shoved in the carrier and the door is closed. He growls the entire time, swats, tries to bite. Even I won't handle him. He went to the vet for his annual check up/shots at the end of December. They requested to sedate him because he was untouchable. I consented and he finally had a good look over. Yet at home he can be the sweetest boy. He sleeps beside me holding into my arm.

Even worse?

When you go to make an appointment, you say who you are and the person on the other end of the phone is quiet and says, "Oh...…"

It was funny to watch those people flinching every time the cat moves!
    This kitty is tame compared to what I see several times a week. I'm a vet assistant, and the resident cat lady. Any time there's a "difficult" kitty, I'm the one handling it. Several clients with wild kitties ask for me every time they're schedule a visit.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Even worse?

When you go to make an appointment, you say who you are and the person on the other end of the phone is quiet and says, "Oh...…"
    We have actually been turned away from two vet offices. They just outright did not want to deal with him.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

We have actually been turned away from two vet offices. They just outright did not want to deal with him.
    I always get a bag of candy for the people in the office and at the desk

It's an extra cost, but cheap insurance?

It also works to get put ahead of some lines?

Come and see us. We don't turn anybody away, not even feral cats who climb the walls, literally!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)