Dearest Petunia, you are an absolutely beautiful girl! That dilute-Tortoiseshell fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that dark-grey nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are so cute in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so comfy and content in all of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Rhode Island to pet you, and pet your black and tuxedo kitty brothers, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy, a bit of a handfull! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love to run around in the yard and chase things and play with your brothers and with your toys. You tap someone with your paws when you want attention. You sleep in bed with your Purrrsons, licking and nibbling on them. You are also very talkative. You're "kind of like a little person in a pretty multicolor coat." You and your kitty brothers and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Petunia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brothers and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.