Thread: Gorgeous Garsy!

Gorgeous Garsy!

Dearest Garsy, what an absolutely beautiful kitty you are! That colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little nose and those long ear-tufts and those lovely big green eyes! You are so pretty in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your loving and beloved friend Vadim is quite a talented photographer, and of course you are a terrific model! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Russia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I'm sure Vadim and his sisters will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You have made the lives of your dear Vadim and his sisters so calm, warm, and full of marvelous moments. And you're not just another pretty face, you're also a mighty hunter, hunting everything that moves around in your flat. You're very quiet, hardly meowing or making any sounds.. "a real silent assassin," as Vadim says. You and he love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Garsy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Vadim and his sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Garsy, what an absolutely gorgeous Norwegian Forest girl you are. Your eyes are like emeralds, and your coat is so soft looking.
    You provide cat therapy to your humans to make their life calm, warm and full of marvelous moments.
    You are also a mighty hunter to keep the flat free of vermin. In your free time, you enjoy lying in the sun.
    Garsy, you are smart and beautiful, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Norwegian Forest Cat you are, Garsy.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, gorgeous Garsy in Russia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your green eyes and your soft, fluffy fur! I would be very happy to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your caring person Vadim will pet you for me!

You are a mighty huntress, keeping track of pests! You are also a provider of calm and marvelous moments -- PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Garsy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    No one is more beautiful than Garsy! She possesses every single perfect quality, deadly assassin, silent, extraordinary green eyes, well completely sold all the way. What a beauty!!

Wow Garcy, you are the absolute most beautiful NF cat I have éver met!!
    Those gorgeous deep green eyes are so special !
    And then there is your fantastic furr...., I love al the different colours is it!!

Thank you for your oictures,
    You are a very special COTD-kitty!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge