Dearest Garsy, what an absolutely beautiful kitty you are! That colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little nose and those long ear-tufts and those lovely big green eyes! You are so pretty in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your loving and beloved friend Vadim is quite a talented photographer, and of course you are a terrific model! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Russia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I'm sure Vadim and his sisters will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You have made the lives of your dear Vadim and his sisters so calm, warm, and full of marvelous moments. And you're not just another pretty face, you're also a mighty hunter, hunting everything that moves around in your flat. You're very quiet, hardly meowing or making any sounds.. "a real silent assassin," as Vadim says. You and he love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Garsy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Vadim and his sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.