Thread: Beautiful Bubbles

Beautiful Bubbles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie. So glad you found the perfect home.
    Now you have someone who really loves you and
    spends so much time with you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beauitful Bubbles!

Be still my heart!!! You are just too beautiful, too precious for words, Bubbles!!! And just as your photos have melted my heart, so has your backstory! Having to be re-homed is no fun, traumatic. Thankfully your former family surrendered you to a truly devoted human who will love and cherish you for the very special girl that you are, all the days of your life! Finally, after a brief period of settling in, you're living the happy, carefree life you so rightly deserve! And in return, you have fulfilled your human's dream of being a Hedgehog parent come true! Yours is truly a match made in heaven! How lucky your human is, having an energetic, sweet and cuddly, beautiful best friend in you, Bubbles! You're just as special as can be, a dream come true, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to so many heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cutie pie...cuddling under your human's shirt, watching a movie, hehe; munching on some yummy Hedgie snacks; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Bubbles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bubbles, you are absolutely precious, beautiful indeed! What an adorable African Pygmy Hedgehog you are, with your soft-looking white fur and your sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. And what a great story of how you and your dear person got together.. Someone whose children lost interest in you gave you to your dear person, who had always wanted a hedgehog, and that has turned out to be the perfect match!

You were shy at first but have blossomed into the extremely active and cuddly hedgehog you are now. You enjoy stretching out on your dear person's stomach, curling up under her shirt to sleep, and cuddling with her to watch movies on TV. You both love each other very much, don't you. You're the answer to her long-held wish. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bubbles, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-13-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable African Pygmy Hedgehog you are beautiful Bubbles.
    I am glad you found your perfect home..
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Bubbles, on being POTD! You are precious! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home. (All of our adopted pets have come from homes where children/parents have lost interest in their pets. How can that be? I grieve deeply when my pets pass away - it's unthinkable to "lose interest" in these Heaven-sent sweethearts!) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net