Thread: Pretty Willow

Pretty Willow

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So very independent and not afraid of the dogs.
    You play games and are much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Darling Willow!

Hi Willow! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, feisty, independent minded, personality packed Dwarf Lop bunny you are, Willow! Love your bunnytude! You definitely are a girl who know what she wants, and more often than not, gets her way! Even your Labbie sibs, Raikou and Moose, know to keep their distance, hehe Your human waited so very long for her dream of bunny guardianship to come true, and what a wonderful 1st she has in you, Willow (though I'm sure she's glad, thanks to your spaying, you're over your demon stage)! You truly are one of a kind, Willow, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Willow! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing find the treats, jumping and playing to your heart's content, keeping Raikou and Moose in line, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Willow, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Raikou and Moose, too!

Beautiful Willow!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Willow, you are adorable! What a beautiful Dwarf Lop Rabbit you are, with that soft-looking fur and those lovely big eyes! You have a delightful, feisty personality, too. You don't mind your Labrador "siblings" Raikou and Moose but will bite their noses if they get too close! You are your dear young friend's first bunny, and you make him/her smile with all your antics and energy. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willow, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and Raikou and Moose and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-11-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Pretty Willow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Willow, on being POTD! You are so beautiful! We loved reading about you and we hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day full of love and treats! We hope you spend more time inside your family's home every day than outside. Sending love and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net