Thread: Rockin' Roscoe

Rockin' Roscoe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy face. No wonder. You were rescued by great people
    Now you have a life fit for a king living in paradise
    Celebrate your special day

Happy Dog of the Day Handsome Rockin Roscoe in Honolulu Hawaii!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Rockin' Roscoe!

Hi beautiful Roscoe in beautiful Hawaii! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh, what a heartwarming, rags to riches story is yours, Roscoe! As lovely as they may be, even the "mean streets" of Honolulu are no place for a pup, any critter! I'm so sorry you had to spend even one day, one night roaming the streets, fending for yourself. But thanks to the Humane Society and your wonderful furever family, those sad and lonely days have long been forgotten! It clearly was a case of love at first sight for your humans and understandably so! How could they resist a pup as sweet and loving as you? And just look at those awesome, jet black ears!!! hehe How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, joyful, energetic, sweet and loving furry family member, a best friend and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You truly are a gem, Roscoe, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Roscoe! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...spending fun time on the beach, playing with your pup pals; lounging around the house and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Roscoe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Those ears are AMAZING!!! And just look at that smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh, dearest Monroe, just look at those EARS! And that happy face with the big smile on it! You're an absolutely gorgeous and adorable Bull Terrier Mix guy. And what a great story you have to tell, of abandonment and then rescue and then HOME with the perfect family! You enjoy the dog park and the beaches and then lounging around, especially lap-sitting, with your delightful family and friends. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Monroe, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I almost missed seeing Roscoe! That would have been lousy as he is the cutest, sweetest little DOTD ever!! Such a very special, happy dog!