Thread: Precious Stryper

Precious Stryper

Dear Stryper, what a handsome tabby gentleman you are. Your coat with those classic markings looks so soft, and your face with those very big eyes is so sweet.
    Your wardrobe is fabulous, you are the perfect fashion model!
    I am glad that your person adopted you when your previous family couldn't keep you anymore.
    It took you a little while to start trusting your new human, but then you turned out to be the sweetest kitty ever.
    You have many hobbies, including wrestling with other cats and dogs, catching and eating moths, and going outside (always with your person on your side).
    You snore loudly, and you sleep on your person's face, licking their eyelids to wake them up.
    Stryper, you are perfect in every way, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Stryper, what a handsome dude you are, such a stylish dresser! You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so good-looking with your collar and tie and then in your flannel shirt. And that larger-than-life close-up picture of you is breathtaking! I want to reach right through the screen and over to Southern California to kiss that sweet face and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will kiss you and pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You are your dear Purrrson's first cat, and what a delightful introduction to the joys of sharing one's life with a cat you've been! You and he/she gladly adopted each other after your first family couldn't keep you. It took you a while to settle in, but now you're as sweet as you could ever be. You love going outside, always SAFELY with your Purrrson, we're glad to know. You enjoy playing with other cats and dogs and catching and eating moths. You sleep on your Purrrson's face, snoring loudly, and you lick her/his eyelids as a wakeup call. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stryper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-27-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Stryper is the Greatest! Never has there been a better, more excellent cat than dear Stryper!

Blog Entries
    P.S. Strypers little fangs are too cute! Plus his wardrobe of course!!

Congratulations, handsome Stryper on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stryper will turn four years old on March 21 this year. He is the first cat I have ever had. I first saw him at a neighbor's house and noticed his huge alien eyes. They couldn't keep him and I gladly made him mine.

He was a real jerk when we first met, always hitting and biting, but now a few years later he's sweet as he ever could be. He loves to wrestle with any cats or dogs who want to play. He also loves going outside (never without me). His favorite thing to do is catch and eat moths. Stryper snores loudly, sleeps on my face and licks my eyelids to wake me up, and yet I have more love for him than I ever thought possible.
    Hello, Stryper, California kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your sweet face and your tabby stripes! You look very nice in your collar and tie, and also in your flannel shirt! I agree completely with my friend phesina - I too am sending you some gentle kisses and lovies!

You go outdoors with your person to check on what is happening, or to catch moths! You play-wrestle with other cats or dogs. You sleep with your person (and snore loudly!), then provide wake-up eyelid licks! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Stryper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stryper

I wonder if Stryper was named after the hair metal band of the same name

Back in the 80's
    http://www.brooklynvegan.com/files/i...ryper-then.jpg

What they look like now
    http://www.stryper.com/News/Images/Perry%203_small.png
    The full pic that my avatar & sig pic is from (don't worry, it's totally clean)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1287986/