Thread: Sweet tuxedo kitty Khaleesi!

Sweet tuxedo kitty Khaleesi!

Hello, lovely lady Khaleesi in Connecticut! Happy Cat of the Day!

You look very nice in your tuxedo! Your fur looks so soft to pet, and I like your white eyebrows and whiskers! I would be very glad to pet you -- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you plenty of petting for me! Some for Webster too, please!

You and Webster get along well, though he isn't happy when meowmie pets or brushes you instead of him! You like petting on your head, and you snuggle with your person in bed. You provided your special company to your dad after his hospital stay, too! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Khaleesi! Love to Webster, too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-23-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Dearest Khaleesi, what a beautiful, sweet lady you are! Your fur Tuxedo, I mean Tuxedo fur, is gorgeous and looks so soft, and isn't it handy that you are properly dressed for any occasion?! And what a sweet face you have! Those lovely big copper-colored eyes are stunning, with sucht a look of love in them. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're adorable in them all, and so is your pal Webster in the last one. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Sherman, CT to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I'm absolutely horrified and appalled to read that you and your earlier housemate were both abandoned outside in the cold CT winter when your previous alleged-people moved away. Some kind neighbors fed you and built you a shelter outside, but finally a neighbor brought you both to the vet for adoption. You waited a while because you were a senior, but one day your terrific new Meowmie brought you to your Furrrever home. Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve and have deserved all along! You were hostile at first because you were afraid (very understandable given your past), but soon you learned to trust your new family. You and big brother Webster get along fine, though he gets jealous when Meowmie pets or brushes you. You love getting your head petted and snuggling up close in bed to absorb your Purrrson's heat. You wake her or him up to feed you by licking hair! When your dear Dad was sick, you stayed in bed by him every day. When nobody is in bed, you snuggle with the stuffies! You and dear Webster and Meowmie and Dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Khaleesi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Webster and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Khaleesi, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your coat is so soft and shiny looking, and your face with that little milk moustache is adorable.
    I am glad that you found your forever home, even as a senior kitty. I hope that your former, so-called humans will never have cats again!
    When you first came home, you weren't sure that this was a good place, but then you figured out that you were safe. Since then you have become a snuggle kitty, you're getting along with your big brother Webster, and you comforted your dad after a long hospital stay.
    Khaleesi, you are truly a special girl, and I wish you, Webster and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Happy Cat of the Day to Lovely Khaleesi
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana