Thread: Amazing O'Malley

Blog Entries

Amazing O'Malley

O'Malley is the most wonderful COTD! Such a unique and magnificent coat indeed. I am glad we are celebrating O'Malley today and he is a wonder to behold.

Dearest O'Malley, what a beautiful gentleman kitty you are! You are an absolutely stunning very-dark tabby boy! (I read once something like all cats are tabbies; in some the marking just doesn't show.) That fluffy black fur (some tabby markings showing in the one of you lying in the sun) is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big green eyes. Your whiskers look almost white in the first picture, or maybe that's just the sunlight reflecting off them? Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to western New York and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were adopted by your dear Purrrsons when you were just a baby, and you've been with them sixteen years so far now! You make them smile with your energy and antics. You love playing 'jungle kitty' in the house plants, sun-bathing, chomping on grass, and playing with catnip toys. You are very smart, knowing when it's dinnertime, opening doors, and finding new ways to get into mischief. You love drinking water from the faucet and cuddling up in a fluffy blanket. Your dear Purrrsons say you will live forever, because you're getting old and are still running around like a crazy kitten! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling O'Malley, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, O'Malley in New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are, O'Malley! I like your fluffy fur, which looks so soft to pet! I can see your tabby markings in the sunlight! Beautiful!

You are a busy kitty- going outside and munching on some grass, or having fun with your catnip toy! You enjoy a fluffy blanket in the winter! You are very smart, and know exactly when dinner is served! Sometimes you drink water from the bathtub faucet. You hide in the house plants and play "jungle kitty"! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to O'Malley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome black kitty you are, O'Malley,
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

O’Malley

Sweet O’Malley,
    You sure are one special kitty! You obviously have to a lovely place to call home and a family who cares for you very well.
    You were chosen from the SPCA 16 years ago. 2 of my cats I also got from the SPCA!
    I’m so happy to hear that you are still a happy and healthy boy! 😺
    Your coat is so dark that you can’t even tell that your a tabby unless you look very closely. You are a very handsome boy, O’Malley!
    I think your family chose the right name for you too! I love the movie Aristocats
    Wishing you many more happy years with tour family! You will always be loved ❤️