Thread: Adorable Boots and Shadow!

Adorable Boots and Shadow!

Dearest Boots and Shadow, you are both absolutely adorable! What a pair of precious young ladies you are, Tuxedo sisters with delightful markings in your beautiful soft-looking fur. And what sweet faces you have! Shadow, you have that cute mustache, and Boots, you have that line going down one side of your nose and then spreading out around it. You both have cute black noses and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Monroe, WI to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! Boots, you're more cuddly and affectionate, and Shadow, you're more independent and adventurous. You both are your dear Purrrson's emotional support pets, giving him/her a great deal of help contending with depression and anxiety. You don't know any tricks yet, but your dear Purrrson hopes to teach you some before long. You both and she/he all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boots and Shadow, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you two and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Healers

Cats by their very nature are healers. They likely sense your pain. Be totally open to taking in the healing power from them. One is likely more so than the other.

Probably you already know this.

Just sayin'

Dear Boots and Shadow, what a beautiful pair of tuxedo sisters you are. You are both so shiny and soft looking, and your faces couldn't be more adorable.
    I am glad that you were adopted together!
    You have grown into wonderful young ladies and you are helping your human with their depression and anxiety.
    Your personalities compliment each other, with one being the leader and the other one being more affectionate.
    Boots and Shadow, you two are perfect in every way, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lesizz View Post
    Cats by their very nature are healers. They likely sense your pain. Be totally open to taking in the healing power from them. One is likely more so than the other.

Probably you already know this.

Just sayin'
    Thanks for reminding peeps of that lesizz. Exquisit healers cats can be if we let them.

Blog Entries
    Boots and Shadow are so lovely! Excellent and very beautiful COTD!!

Congratulations to Boots and Shadow for being today's Cats of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cats of the Day to Boots and Shadow, lovely tuxedo ladies!