Thread: Handsome Henry

Handsome Henry

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 77
Size:  9.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I just love all of your hair styles.
    You are so patient with your person, but
    I think you really enjoy all of the attention.
    You are part of the family.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Henry!

Hi Henry in the U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, oh so fluffy, beyond adorable Lionhead bunnster boy you are, Henry! Your long fluffy coat (in its many styles), your ears, are magnificent, and oh my gosh...that sweet face! You sure are a natural for the camera, Henry. Then again, I can only imagine those treats serve as quite the motivator, hehe It's hard to imagine you're 10 years young, Henry! You don't look or act half your age! And I too hope for you and your human many more happy years of shared love and friendship! How lucky she/he is, having a beautiful furry family member, a best friend and 4 footed soulmate in you, Henry! You're truly one EXTRA special boy, just as cute as can be, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Henry...posing for the camera; munching on bunny popcorn and digging treats out of your log...then flinging it, hehe; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Henry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

3. Henry is just pawsatively adorable!
    congratulations on him being Pet of the Day

Dearest Henry, what a sweet, gorgeous Lionhead Rabbit you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and sweet face with those lovely big eyes. And the hair.. you're really stylin' there! What a delightful personality you have, too. You come when called by name and run around the house looking for your food. You've been such great company for your dear person these last ten years, he/she would feel rather lost without you following behind! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Henry, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a great celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of rabbit popcorn and hay in your hollowed-out log!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful, fluffy, Lionhead Rabbit you are Henry. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Henry could not be more fabulous! The cuteness, sweetness the incredible HAIR for goodness sakes❤️ Henry is a first class, outrageously magnificent bunny and POTD!

Congratulations, Henry, on being POTD! You are so cute and cuddly ... And we your hair! We are so glad you have a human parent who truly appreciates and loves you. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! P.S. Stay inside where pet rabbits belong - outdoors has too many dangers (predators, weather, poisons). http://www.guineapigsrfun.net