Thread: Delightful Delilah

Delightful Delilah

Dearest D, Concatulatios on being chosen COTD. You look fabulous, good for you becoming one
    of the bunch of three. Lots of pets, scritches and treats for all of you including Mollie.

Dear Delilah, what a beautiful Tortie-Siamese girl you are. Your thick coat with its gorgeous coloration looks so soft, and your face with those mesmerizing blue eyes is adorable.
    I am so glad that your family went back to the Humane Society and adopted you into your forever home.
    Your past haunted you for quite a while, until you realized that you were safe and loved. And you got help from two kitty sisters who you started caring for immediately.
    Your other sister Mollie never warmed up to you, but you have two friends now to play with.
    Delilah, you are a wonderful kitty who is finally home now, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Divine Miss D, your fur is lovely, mottled with all those Meezer colours - and your eyes are stunning!

Thank goodness you kept yelling so your human took you home and you learned what love was. It took a while - but now you are happy and loving and have many years of happiness left.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and may you be spoiled in every way possible!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Delilah, what a gorgeous lady you are! You are absolutely stunning! That Siamese-pattern fur with the Tortie points is so colorful and pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big blue eyes. My Tortie girls Galaxy and Poppy Angel are totally impressed and tell me they're crazy about you! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, that show off your beauty so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Virginia City Highlands, NV to pet you, and pet alpha-cat Mollie and your two kitty-sisters too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrson adopted each other at the Reno Humane Society, after you made a point of letting him/her know you were the right one. So sad, what you had been through before, but with time and great care and loads of love, you eventually came to realize that you were safe and cherished. The incumbent cat Mollie wasn't real crazy about your arrival, and you learned to avoid her. Then your two young kitty sisters arrived, whom you immediately adopted, washing them and loving on them. It is now almost three years later, and you are completely at home and happy, a lap cat who loves to sunbathe and give your dear Purrrson head-washes each night. You haven't won independent-minded Mollie over completely, but you are "a full-fledged normal assertive cat" who plays with the other cats, has your own futon, and knows you are safe and loved. You kitties and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Delilah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-16-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Delilah, what a lovely name for such an extraordinary and beautiful COTD! It sure sounds like adopting her turned out wonderfully after a few tiny bumps. Hurray and lotsa love to Delilah😻

What a beautiful Siamese -Tortie mix you are, Delilah.
    I am glad you found your forever home.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Delilah in Nevada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, with your Siamese pattern, tortie point fur! Your coat looks so smooth and soft- I hope your people will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me. I like your lovely, gem-like blue eyes!

You met your person at the shelter that day, made some noise to get attention, and home you went! You had a little trouble adjusting to Mollie, and then you realized you were safe and loved! Your younger kitty siblings helped too! Now you are happy and content, you have found a place to sun-bathe and you even have your own futon! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Delilah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678