Thread: PURRRFECT Peanut!

PURRRFECT Peanut!

Dearest Peanut, you are adorable... PURRRFECT indeed! You're so pretty with that ticked fur with some tabby-pattern design and some that looks like there might be some Abyssinian heritage there! That shiny red bow in the first picture is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with that cute red-brick nose outlined in black and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so contented in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pittsburgh to pet you, and pet your three kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful, amazing Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Purrrson says, you're affectionate, loving, and playful, curious and at times sneaky, but fun and smart and an absolute joy to be around! You got your name because you were quite small when you were young, the runt of your litter. Since then you've grown into the big beautiful lady you are now! You and your dear Purrrsons and other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peanut, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Peanut, what a gorgeous girl you are. Your ticked coat is absolutely beautiful, and it looks so soft, and your face is adorable.
    Like your human said, nobody could guess that you used to be the runt! Your photos are absolutely amazing!
    And you have the personality to go with your ravishing looks. You are affectionate, loving, and playful.
    You are also curious, sneaky , fun and smart.
    Peanut, you are everything anybody could ever want in a kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Peanut in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your sweet face, your long whiskers, and your ticked fur! I agree with my friend phesina- maybe there is some Abyssinian in your lineage? No matter, you are very beautiful!

You are affectionate and loving, curious and smart! You are one of four kitties at your house, and you are a playful girl! I'm sure that you and the other kitties bring loads of smiles and joy to your people

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Peanut!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful kitty you are Peanut, with your ticked fur. I agree-you might be part Abbysinian.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Peanuts the greatest! Excellent COTD😻

6. Peanut sure knows how to ham up the camera
    congratulations on her being Cat of the Day!