Hi Bonny from Down Under! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful BC x Maremma girl you are, Bonny! (Have to research your Maremma side!) Your long, fluffy snow white coat is gorgeous, and those warm, soft, love filled eyes of yours, total heart-melters! But seriously, your baby pics should come with a cuteness overload alert!

So, we hear you can be quite the naughty girl at times! hehe To that I say, you are but a mere 6 months old, and that's what puppies do best...get into mischief! And I'd bet your family wouldn't have it/you any other way. Those puppy days pass way too quickly! Oh, what fun your family is in for over the months and years to come, watching you grow and learn, the lot of you sharing so many happy times, making memories to last a lifetime! How blessed your humans are, having a beautiful, joyful, energetic, fun and life loving best furry family member in you, Bonny! You're a treasure, sweetheart, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bonny! Meeting you today, seeing all of your precious photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweet baby girl...digging holes in the backyard; taking a car ride, if not a road trip, hehe; playing fetch and tug o war; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your proud people! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bonny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!! Those eyes!!!