Thread: Beautiful Creamy

Beautiful Creamy

Creamy, I love your colouring and your white-tipped paws! My favourite photo is that of you looking down at the two Meezer babies while they're eating. It looks like they were wonderful company for you.

Your people will miss you for a long time and remember you for even longer. Enjoy playing at the Bridge, lovely Creamy.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Creamy, what a beautiful shorthair girl you were here on earth, and now a precious kitty angel. Your coat looks so soft, and I just love your facial expressions: serious, dignified and oh so sweet.
    You finally found your forever home, still getting between everybody's feet. You were most tolerant towards new kitty siblings, watching over them when they were eating.
    Even though you weren't a lap kitty, you always stayed closed to your humans, enjoying their touch.
    Creamy, you were a wonderful and loving friend to your family, and you will be in their hearts forever!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Sweet Creamy Angel!

Dearest Creamy Angel, what a beautiful lady you are! Your orange fur with the white boots is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in each of them, and how sweet to see you with some of those 'small fur-balls' that sometimes came into your home. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You came to your dear family as a rescue kitty. You had a bad habit of weaving your way between people's feet as they walked, sometimes tripping them! You helped your dear Purrrsons do computer work, and you enjoyed being touched but not held. You were very tolerant of the several 'small fur-balls' that came into your household, even when they would eat your food or keep you awake with their constant washing! You have quite a wonderful Purrrsonality, and you and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a terrific love-filled home you shared, and still share and always will!

Your dear family members miss you very much, now that you have gone to the Rainbow Bridge at age 15. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them and watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Creamy Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, 'small fur-balls' included, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and keepsakes and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 01-06-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Creamy was so lovely and divine. I was delighted seeing her photos and her little Siamese kin she put up with! No wonder you adored her, she is a wonderful COTD. It was quite proper we celebrate dear Creamy, an unforgettable, darling cat!

Congratulations to Angel Creamy on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Creamy

Sweetest Creamy,
    Your name definitely suits you! You have a beautiful cream colored coat that looks so soft!
    While you were with your family, you tolerated the two little cats that would even eat your food and keep you awake! That picture of you sleeping with one of them melted my heart ❤️. You look so happy!
    Unfortunately you liked to walk under people and would sometimes trip them, but luckily you found your forever home where you were loved and adored!
    You will be forever missed and loved, I know you will always be watching over your family from the rainbow bridge!