Dearest Toffee, what a beautiful Russian Blue mix guy you are! You are so pretty with that plush blue-grey fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with that cute darker nose and those lovely big eyes. You look very much in charge in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down around the world to South Africa to pet you, and pet your brother Teddy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie and Daddy will pet you both for me .

What a horrifying origin you had, on a farm with so many kitties that they were climbing in the dustbin and getting thrown away with the rubbish! It breaks my heart to hear about such things. We thank your dear Meowmie and Daddy for rescuing you from that awful place and awful fate and bringing you to your Furrrever Home. Now you are loved and cherished, as you should be, of course (and all those other cats should be, too, rescued and loved and cherished).

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very bossy and independent and love doing your own thing, playing bizz-bizz with Daddy and eating lizzies and tweet-tweets. When Meowmie is sad, you just look at her with your big round eyes and make her feel much better. You and Teddy and Meowmie and Daddy all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toffee, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Teddy and Meowmie and Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.