Thread: Handsome Teddy

Handsome Teddy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who found the perfect home.
    You have someone who was willing to work with you
    so you could be the wonderful dog you turned out to be.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Teddy, what a delightful fellow you are, a perfect example of the wonderful companions pit bulls can be when they are given the good care and love that other pets take for granted! You had been abused and were very hyper and out of control. We are so glad and grateful that you were rescued and came to the Toronto Humane Society, where you and your Furrrever Mom/Dad met and adopted each other. You and she/he and boyfriend have all been working very hard at training and teaching you, and you've come a long way!

You love other animals and people, whoever shows you attention. You enjoy playing with your kitten housemate Freddy and your pittie best friend Brody. You love to run and play and eat and sleep and give kisses, especially to children. You are stylin' in your extensive wardrobe, and I'd love to see you walking by all dressed up and say hi to you! You and your dear Furrrever Parents and Freddy and Brody all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Teddy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Parents and Freddy and Brody and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-05-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Teddy!

Hi Teddy! Happy Dog of the Day!

B
    e still my Pittie loving heart!!! What a pawsitively precious Pibbles you are, Teddy, and in TRUE Pittie style, beautiful inside and out, a total mush bucket!

ENDLESS thanks to your human for opening up her home and heart to such a deserving boy, for her patience and true commitment, giving you all the time you needed to adjust to your new life! Sadly, so many Pitties in shelters aren't as lucky as you, sweetheart. But hopefully, as word gets out, deserving pups such as yourself will be appreciated for the sweet and loving boys and girls that you are! How lucky your mom (or dad) is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and gentle and loving as you, Teddy! A friend to all, humans and animals alike, that you are! You're the poster boy for Pittie adoption, Teddy, one fabulous ambassador for Pitties near and far! You truly are a treasure, Teddy, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...meeting new people and making new friends; enjoying a game of fetch and playing soccer with your best pup pal, Brody the Pittie; modeling your outfits at the bark park; cuddling with kitty bro Freddy; giving and receiving countless kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Phew! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Teddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to fur brother Freddy and pup pal Brody, too!

Precious Teddy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to Handsome Teddy, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Teddy is the best of the best, just LOOK at him!!!! What a loving, adorable dog with the sweetest heart. Teddy is a beauty and I'm sure he would agree that he has the greatest life. Spectacular DOTD.