Thread: Pretty Pixie

Pretty Pixie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  10.7 KB

Pixie, the perfect name for a bouncy little girl.
    So glad you were rescued in time.
    Now you have a wonderful life full of adventure and fun.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Princess Pixie!

Hi Pixie! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Oh my gosh, what a pawsitively precious cutie patootie Pom princess you are, Pixie; 4.9 lbs of pure pup perfection! The photos your mom/dad has shared with us are beyond heart-melting!

I cringe, even thinking of the horrific start at life you had, sweetheart, having suffered such abuse, being so seriously injured in your former home. Thankfully you survived and recovered, physically and emotionally, finding your way to that warm and loving forever home you so richly deserved! How well your human's kindness and compassion have been rewarded, knowing your love and devotion these many years, Pixie! A fur mom/dad couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loyal and loving furkid than you! Even your kitty sisters agree...You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your kitty brothers and sister; watching the world go by from your perch on the couch; cruising in your convertible (top up, hehe); cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious princess Pixie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sibbies, too!

Pretty in pink!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pixie, you are absolutely, utterly adorable! Such a pretty girl in those great photos, with such a sweet face. And what a story you have to tell.. We are so grateful and glad that your dear person rescued you from that abusive "home" you'd been in. Now you have the most terrific family that you'd deserved all along, you and your dear person and four dear kitties. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pixie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and four dear kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Petite, precious Pixie!

Pixie has three brothers and one sister and they are all cats. Pixie likes to spend time on the back of the couch to observe everything outside and bark at anything that passes by (she has two sets of doggie stairs to help her get up there). Pixie also likes to cruise around with me in the convertible. Pixie is a sweet and loyal dog.
    Hello, Pixie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a sweet, petite girl you are! I like your fluffy golden brown Pom fur, and your cute face! You are not-quite 5 pounds of preciousness!

You had a very difficult start at life (I am so not going there). Thankfully, you were rescued and came to a loving home with your person and the kitties! You have many things to do each day- going up to the window to keep an eye on all that's happening, and bark at anything passing by! If I were passing, I would wave to you You might go for a car ride, or see what the kitties are up to! Or just be your petite, precious self!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Miss Pixie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm so glad you were rescued from that first home, Pretty Pixie,

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana