Thread: Lovely Noomi!

Lovely Noomi!

Adopted on December 21, 2018 at the SPA of Torreilles, Noomi is a young cat who is a cross of Chartreux and something else: of this breed she has the gray coat and the golden eyes, but not the morphology. Noomi is rather thin and slender, and sports some white hairs on her chest and, in bright sun, black stripes on the thighs.

I think she is younger than the year that the volunteers of this noble association told me. She is saucy and imprudent, and - another detail that does not deceive - does not look you in the eyes when approaching her face. But my long experience of these felines has taught me that the passage of a cat to mental maturity is precisely indicated by this awareness of others, it must be seen in the back of the eyes to be fully aware of his existence. Probably in two or three months her mental development will develop this necessary penetrating gaze, which is the prerogative of the apartment cats with whom we live our daily lives.

That said, we already love her, and are glad she is now part of our family, and spent her first Christmas being a loved cat!
    Hello, Noomi in France! Happy Cat of the Day! Welcome home and merry first Christmas to you!

What a gorgeous lady you are! Your blue-gray fur looks so thick and soft - I would like to pet you! Since I can't, though- I hope your caring people will give you some extra petting and cuddles for me. I like your gem-like eyes, and your sweet face!

You came Home just in time for Christmas! You live in an apartment with your people and other kitties- I hope all of you had a very nice Christmas! Your person has noticed that you do not meet someone's eyes when your face is approached, but that will come in time. You are a saucy and imprudent girl! From your pictures it looks like you have already spent some time on the big bed! I imagine you are still getting acquainted with your new home and family. I hope you find nice places to nap, and windows from which to look out and see everything happening!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Noomi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Noomi, you are adorable! What a beautiful young lady you are! That grey fur looks so soft and plush, and what a sweet face you have with that darker-grey nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for posting all those great photographs. What an album of gorgeous views of you we have here! You look very comfortable and happy, and you are so busy with so many things to do. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Perpignan, France to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! Your dear family just adopted you a few days ago from the SPA of Torreilles, and you have just spent your very first Christmas with them as a loved cat! You are a growing girl, not even a year old yet. You don't yet look people in the eyes when they approach your face. You're in the process of developing that awareness and that penetrating gaze such as your apartment kitty housemates have. You're saucy and imprudent, and you have all kinds of things to do and places to explore in your apartment, as we see from your photographs. Your new family members, humans and kitties (and others?), are glad you are now part of the family. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Noomi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-26-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Noomi, what a beautiful Chartreux mix girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so precious.
    You are incredibly photogenic, even with your little shaved spot from your spay.
    I'm glad that you were adopted before Christmas, so you were able to spend the holidays as a beloved family member for the first time.
    And even though you just joined your forever family, you look confident and comfortable in your new surroundings.
    You even claimed your human's bed!
    Noomi, you are a fabulous feline, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations beautiful Noomi, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana