Thread: Most adorable Simba!

Most adorable Simba!

Hello, Simba in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are, with your white and tabby fur! I like your striped tail, too!

You are the most adorable cat ever! You are happy to be cuddled and to sit on someone's lap! I would be very happy to sit down and make a lap for you, and provide cuddles for as long as you wish! You are a mostly indoor kitty, not going outdoors too much. I wonder if you keep an eye through the window on everything happening out there? You could see birds and leaves, and all sorts of things. Or maybe you play with kitty toys, or take a nap inside. Most importantly, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Simba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Simba, what a good-looking kitty you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that grey tabby and white fur that looks so soft. Thanks for sharing those great photos with us! I love you in both of them, first the tight close-up and then you look so comfortable there with your long front legs stretched out and crossed! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Birmingham in the UK to pet you and your housemate Kitty, but I can't, of course. I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You're very friendly, and you love to sit on people's laps and be cuddled. You've never bitten any of your dear Purrrsons. That's very good that you stay in the house a lot and don't go out very much.. much safer for you! You are a little scared of your housemate cat Kitty. Your dear Purrrsons say you are the most adorable cat ever! (You and Kitty both, I bet.) You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Simba, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kitty and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Simba, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your markings are gorgeous, and your face with those big eyes is so sweet.
    I'm glad that your forever family took you in when you were in need of a home.
    You are as sweet as you look. You love people and you are a lap kitty. You also love to be cuddled.
    Your housemate Kitty intimidates you a bit, but you two seem to co-exist peacefully.
    Simba, you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you, Kitty and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Tabby you are, Simba. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Simba!

Hi Simba! Happy Cat of the Day!

It's been a long and stressful day, but after seeing your gorgeous self on my Cat of the Day page, reading your human's love filled tribute, all of my troubles are slowly fading away!

You truly are one beautiful Tabby boy, Simba. Your closeup, your feature photo, is so precious it brings tears to my eyes. I was so moved, Simba, reading your backstory, your heartwarming homecoming story. It's no fun for a kitty, a furkid, any animal companion to be re-homed. But thankfully your former family knew just who to turn to to assure that in their absence, you would be loved and cherished and well cared for, and oh yes, what a wonderful life it is. And personally, I'm happy to hear you more prefer the indoor life; so much safer, not to mention warmer and comfier! hehe How very blessed your family is, Simba, having a best friend and loving companion, a family furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're a gem, Simba, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Simba. Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your humans and warning their laps; playing with brother Kitty (a Cat of the Day honoree in his own right!), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Simba, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear brother Kitty, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Simba is such a delight! Such a precious and wonderful little cat, I agree that his close up is so utterly sweet and his eyes are beyond endearing. Just an impossibly cute and adorable little fellow and brilliant COTD!