Thread: Precious Baby Kitty!

Precious Baby Kitty!

Dearest Baby Kitty, you are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful, sweet Tuxedo lady you are! You are so pretty in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That long, fluffy fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Nashua, NH to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Meowmie found you in a backyard when you were just eight weeks old, and you've been living the good life with her ever since! You don't do all that much during the day.. you follow Meowmie around, lay on her keyboard, or play hide and seek, but mostly just lay around. Sometimes for fun you bite her ankles! Every day you pose in a cute way that gets people noticing and admiring you. You like pasta, cheese, french fries, keyboarding, yoga, backrubs, and spooning. You dislike birds, bugs, cats, dogs, outdoors, and kids. We agree with you totally that life is best inside.. for all kitties! You and Meowmie love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Baby Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special pasta, cheese, and french fries!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Baby Kitty!

Hello, Baby Kitty in New Hampshire! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely tuxie lady you are! I like your sweet face and your fluffy black and white fur! I would be happy to give you a long back rub if I could - since I can't, though I hope your mom will pet you for me!

You are a busy lady, too- following your mom from place to place, playing hide and seek, or lying on her keyboard! You pose in so many cute ways and the camera sure likes you! Sometimes you bite her ankles to start the fun! Outdoors is not your favorite place- I wonder if you like to watch all the outdoor activity from a window. You are not a fan of bugs or dogs. But you like pasta, cheese, French fries and yoga! Best of all, you are a greatly loved lady!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Baby Kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Baby Kitty!

Hi Baby Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a precious Baby you are, for sure!!! Your photos have left my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!

Yay for you, having been rescued by your forever mommy when you were but a mere 8 weeks old, a baby! I can understand now how you came to be named! And yes, what a wonderful life you have been blessed with, truly the "good life," every day since your mommy opened up her home and heart to you! But I think your mom would agree with me when I say that she is equally blessed, having a furkid, a best friend, a loyal and loving companion in you, Baby! A human couldn't hope for more in a furkid! You're THAT special, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for writing to us, sweetheart...sharing your heartwarming rescue story and all of your heart-melting photos; giving us the pleasure of meeting you, having the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...chowing down on cheese, fries and pasta; keyboarding and yoga-ing, hehe; receiving countless backrubs and tonight, spooning with your mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Baby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Baby Kitty, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your gorgeous coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face is so adorable, with those long whiskers.
    You pose like a professional model, each one of your pictures is exceptional.
    You have been living with your mom since you were eight weeks old. Ever since, you have been living the good life.
    You are now a mature lady, but it is not beneath you to act silly. You even bite your mom's ankles to start some fun games. You might not do much during the day, but you still manage to follow mom around, lay on her keyboard or play hide and seek.
    Baby Kitty, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Baby Kitty must certainly be a delight to all she meets, such a darling, tiny and perfect COTD!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, precious Baby Kitty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana