Thread: Marshal the Snuggle Bug!

Marshal the Snuggle Bug!

Hello, this is my cat Marshal. I've had him for almost four years, I'm not sure what breed he is. From the moment I've had Marshal, he's been nothing but a huge snuggle bug. All he wants is snuggles and kisses. He'll look up at me while laying on my chest and dip his head down as if expecting a kiss on his forehead or he'll lick my cheek. If I'm working on my writing, or I'm reading or even just playing video games or even just watching some shows, he'll lay right next to me, snuggling against my legs either on top or under a blanket. I don't know why he likes to do that, but he loves to hide under things while he sleeps, just not when I'm sleeping in my bed, while I'm asleep he just likes to snuggle against my legs.

The moment I wake up, he'll meow at me until I feed him even to the point of almost tripping me. When he wants to play, he'll either play with my other cat Luna. What makes him silly though, is that he still thinks he can lay on my chest like he did when he was a kitten, which is adorable. Though, because it has only been him, me and Luna, he isn't huge on other people, not right away. So long as he's given the choice he'll let you pet him.

He loves being brushed, the moment he sees the brush he meows at me, when he snuggles against my legs he'll stare at me while licking my legs and I can only shake my head and say 'you're such a silly fluff butt' (which is his nickname, I thought it was cute) Originally, I got him as a means to keep Luna company while I'm working since she was used to someone being home. All he wanted was to bug her when he couldn't bug me and she didn't like it, now they get along like a mother and her kitten. I will not lie, sometimes he drives me crazy, but I still love my little fluff butt, he's my fur baby.
    Hello, Marshal, adorable snuggle bug! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a cutie you are! I like your black and white fur, and your cute nose with the black spots! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet- it must be all the brushing!

You start the day by meowing to your mom that it is time for breakfast! Then you sometimes play with Luna. Or, if your person is sitting down to write, read or watch television- that's when you get snuggly! You sometimes climb under the blanket, sometimes not. You even lie on your person's chest, just as you did when you were a kitten, which is adorable! You sometimes allow others to pet you, but you need to make the choice.

You are meowmie's silly fluff butt, and you are a greatly loved kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to Marshal - and love to Luna, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Snuggly Marshal!

Hi Marshal, a.k.a "Fluff Butt!" Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, painfully precious boy you are, just as beautiful on the inside as you are in looks, a kitty with a heart of gold! Oh, how lucky your human is, having the consummate cuddly, snuggly, kiss dispensing furkid in you , Marshal! If your human's ides of being "driven crazy" includes being constantly assaulted with cuddles, kisses and love, I'd say she/he is one lucky soul! They just don't come any more special than you, Marshal! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Marshal! Meeting you this evening, reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your over the moon, utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...playing with sister Luna; being treated to a long brushing; cuddling with your human; giving and receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Marshal, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Luna, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Marshal, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are very handsome with your grey-black Tuxedo fur that looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute nose with the black marks on it and those lovely big pale-green eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in them all, and how nice to see you cuddling up to your dear Meowmie and kissing her! I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are in Ontario, maybe not that far away ..and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! From the moment Meowmie has had you, you've been the biggest snuggle-bug ever. Whatever she is doing, you are right there looking for snuggles and kisses. When you want to play, you play with your kitty housemate Luna. You still like to lay on Meowmie's chest like you did when you were a kitten. You love being brushed, and you meow at her when you see the brush. You stare at her while licking her legs! She says you're '..such a silly fluff butt,' and you and she and Luna all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marshal, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Luna and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day handsome Marshal!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Marshal is the most wonderful COTD! I loved the photo of him smooching you, he sure loves his Mum! It is only proper that he is an occasional pain to you and Luna both, so little time, so much cat stuff to do! Congrats to Marshal, fellow Canadian and cat extrodanaire😻Happy Holidays