Thread: Sweet Valentina

Sweet Valentina

Name:  08c.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  204.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    This picture just shows what a content, happy girl you are.
    Don't let being blind slow you down, apparently it hasn't.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Valentina, what a beautiful, wonderful house bun you are! You are so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are very free-spirited and independent, but if someone rubs your cheeks you collapse in a smooshy heap! Even though you went blind a couple of years ago, you still get around as well as ever. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Valentina, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special dill, parsnip, and Oban!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Valentina (great name), on being POTD! You are a precious, adorable and gorgeous little lady! We are sorry to hear you are blind but glad that it hasn't affected your enjoyment of life. (We are so glad and relieved that you are an indoor rabbit because pet rabbits should not be outdoor pets due to weather, predators and poisons.) Sending best wishes and and prayers for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Valentina!

Oh, what a beautiful, most precious senior bunny you are, Valentina! Your human's love filled tribute has me all teary eyed, and your photos have my heart melted into a pool of pure mush! What I couldn't give to hold you, pet your soft, fluffy coat and stroke those trademark lop ears!

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your sight, Valentina, though it's clear YOU haven't let your loss of vision keep you from enjoying every minute of your happy, most wonderful, love filled life to the fullest! What spunk, what spirit, what sass, what heart!!!

She went blind a couple years ago but gets around with the same sass she's always shown. She has no fear and romps around the house and garden like she owns it
    We humans could take a page out of your playbook, sweetheart! How blessed your family is, having a furkid as sassy and brave, as sweet and beautiful as you! You truly are a gem, Valli, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...munching on some yummy dill and parsley, receiving tons of cheek rubbies (collapsing in a smooshy heap), napping on your throw, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Valli, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bunny you are sweet Valentina, your fur look so soft and pretty.

Even after you went blind, you didn't stop enjoying life.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sweet Valentina completely stole our hearts! She is a sweetheart, so pretty and brave❤️ What joy she brings and I know you are so proud of her. Many smooches to Valentina, our very special POTD! SO Freakin' Cute!!!