Thread: Zoey the Protector!

Zoey the Protector!

Hello, Zoey up in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tabby and white lady you are! I like your wonderful markings, your gem-like green eyes and your sweet face! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet!

You are a busy lady- keeping tabs on your territory, and speaking up when a new kitty appears! You are a fierce defender! You go outdoors when the weather is fine, but you are expected inside at 5 PM. You're not a fan of Michigan winters, though. You tolerate the other kitties, mostly by ignoring them. Except for Junior, with whom you grumble regularly.

You used to have your own chair in the TV room, but your person got a new chair and ottoman for reading, which you have claimed! Good work! I imagine it is good for snuggles, too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Zoey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Zoey!

Greetings, Zoey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a treat it is, seeing your beautiful, sweet face up on my Cat of the Day screen this evening! I could pore over your photos for hours, Zoey, they're that lovely, that heart-melting! You sure know how to pose for the camera, sweetheart!

Endless thanks to your wonderful humans for their selfless dedication to rescue, providing you and so many others (9) with a happy, love filled life! Of course it is YOU and you alone who rules, who reigns supreme as Queen, protector and defender of your home and property, keeping all safe! But alas, it's never easy keeping the underlings in line. Right, Zoey? Well, someone's gotta be in charge, and who better than you! hehe

What a very special girl you are, Zoey, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Your humans are one lucky lot, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid, protector, loyal and loving companion in you! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, all of your utterly
    heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been the perfect way to end my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, enjoying some fun time outdoors (weather permitting!), surveying your kittydom; napping in YOUR chair; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Zoey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your 9 kitty siblings, too!

Those eyes! Absolutely stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Zoey, how nice to see another Ann Arbor kitty as Cat of the Day! You are absolutely gorgeous, a fine example of local beauty! You're a very elegant mature lady of fourteen years. That multi-colored tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that orange nose with the black outline and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, very busy at so many different tasks. I wish I could reach through the screen to ...wherever you are here in A2, maybe very close! (we live behind Trader Joe's) ..to pet you and pet your ten kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what an interesting, delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have always wanted to be the Alpha Cat in your household. You have a great many important responsibilities that you take very seriously. You are a fierce defender of your property, known as "The Lady Zoey, Keeper and Protector of the Realm." You let your dear Purrrsons know when there is a trespasser (sometimes a dumped cat, sad to say) by growling loudly. Once you even treed a raccoon! Meowmie had to bring you inside so he could escape. You usually coexist peacefully with the other cats but sometimes have issues with Junior, needing to prove who is toughest. You and the other kitties enjoy going outside but are required to be back in by 5pm. You hate the cold of Michigan winters (so do I!), so you don't really enjoy going outside then. You have your own chair in the reading room, but recently Meowmie got a new one for her to use that you are now claiming as yours.. And she's let you have it because you're such a sweetie! You and she and your kitty housemates all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-07-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Zoey is such a beauty, what a magnificent cat indeed! Zoey knows she's the boss and thus, her majesty should be treated accordingly. Love to Zoey, our outstanding COTD!

Dear Zoey, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your thick coat looks so plush and soft, and your face is so sweet.
    Looking at your beauty, no one could ever guess what a tough kitty you are. You make sure that your family is protected, even chasing a racoon up a tree. You will let your humans know when there's a stranger.
    And as strongwilled as you are, you still try to tolerate the other cats, except Junior.
    But you have a softer side as well. You are sweet and affectionate, so mom let you have her knew chair.
    Zoey, you are a precious girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being COTD beautiful Soey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana