Thread: Precious bunny Peter!

Precious bunny Peter!

Peter is a very sweet and loving bunny. I do not what breed he is but his color is called blue otter. He loves to be pettted and especially loves his shoulders rubbed. He plays with his brother Frankie and loves people. Peter sometimes plays games, where we throw a paper towel roll to him and he throws it back with his mouth.

We got him from a shop in Schroon Lake in the Adirondacks with Frankie when they were eight weeks old. We let him outside in a playpen every day, and he binkies, jumps, flips, and spins with his brother. Peter loves his cheeks rubbed and crouches down, closes his eyes, and relaxes when he's petted there. He licks our hands and grooms people back sometimes as well. Peter's overall very affectionate and fun!
    Cuteness overload warning! Hello, precious Peter in New York! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bunny you are! I like your blue otter fur, your straight ears, your cute face and your white feet! What a darling!

You and brother Frankie came home together! You are a very busy fellow -- playing catch with a paper towel roll, going outdoors to play - jumping and spinning with your brother! You like to be petted and have your shoulders rubbed. You like to get cheek rubs, too! You are a sweet, affectionate and loving bunny! I would like to give you a gentle pat, because your fur looks so smooth and soft! Since I can't, though- I hope your people will give some pats to you and Frankie for me

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to precious Peter!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Peter

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 470
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful color no matter what breed you are.
    A happy, playful boy.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Peter!

Hi Peter! Happy Pet of the Day ot you, sweetheart, and to your brother Frankie, too!

Your breed/breed blend may forever reamin a mystery, Peter, but no matter for you couldn't be any more beauitful, more precious if you tried! Your coat looks SO soft, and your coloring "blue otter" coloring so pretty!

What an enchanted, love filled life you and dear brother Frankie are living! I've never been mom to a bunny, but I do know that binkies translates into sheer joy! Lucky buns, that you are, and just as lucky is your human, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you, and Frankie too! You truly are one EXTRA special bunny boy, Peter, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Many thanks to your mom for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us! Meeting you today, seeing your precious photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...playing with brother Frankie, flips, spins and binkies, cuddling with your human, receiving bunches of chin rubbies; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Peter, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Frankie, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Peter, what a sweet, beautiful bunny you are! You are absolutely precious with that gorgeous soft-looking "blue otter" fur and the sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your brother Frankie both live with your dear humans who got you together from a shop when you were just eight weeks old. Now you are four months old, growing boys! You love playing together doing binkies, jumps, flips, and spins. You are also very affectionate and love having your cheeks rubbed. You and your dear people and Frankie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peter, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Frankie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I loved seeing Peter in all his glory today, I cannot imagine a cuter or more enchanting bunny! Happy POTD to amazing Peter!

What a beautiful blue bunny you are Peter, your fur looks so soft.
    Congratulations on being today's POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Peter, on being POTD! You are adorable and beautiful! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home. (Our Humane Societies are over crowded with poor, homeless pet rabbits.) Sending best wishes to you (and Frankie) for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life indoors, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net