Peter is a very sweet and loving bunny. I do not what breed he is but his color is called blue otter. He loves to be pettted and especially loves his shoulders rubbed. He plays with his brother Frankie and loves people. Peter sometimes plays games, where we throw a paper towel roll to him and he throws it back with his mouth.

We got him from a shop in Schroon Lake in the Adirondacks with Frankie when they were eight weeks old. We let him outside in a playpen every day, and he binkies, jumps, flips, and spins with his brother. Peter loves his cheeks rubbed and crouches down, closes his eyes, and relaxes when he's petted there. He licks our hands and grooms people back sometimes as well. Peter's overall very affectionate and fun!
Cuteness overload warning! Hello, precious Peter in New York! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bunny you are! I like your blue otter fur, your straight ears, your cute face and your white feet! What a darling!

You and brother Frankie came home together! You are a very busy fellow -- playing catch with a paper towel roll, going outdoors to play - jumping and spinning with your brother! You like to be petted and have your shoulders rubbed. You like to get cheek rubs, too! You are a sweet, affectionate and loving bunny! I would like to give you a gentle pat, because your fur looks so smooth and soft! Since I can't, though- I hope your people will give some pats to you and Frankie for me

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to precious Peter!