Thread: Burglars.......

Threaded View

Burglars.......

Yesterday evening we 've got burglars in our house.....
    We left our house around 4 pm, and came back home at 8.20 pm.
    As soon as our garage door opened, we saw that the door into our living room was open.

That's something we NEVER do because we don't want our cats to go in the garage and into the cellar (the steps to go there are in the garage)
    Then we saw that the door leading to the "sleeping part of the house" stood open too. From there you can go to our bedroom and our bathroom.
    The living room continues in the library and then in the kitchen. In de kitchen they smashed the glass door to the patio with a stone or so, the hole was really large, so the floor was covered with a huge amount of broken glass.....
    In the bedroom they were obviously looking for money and jewelry, because the bed was covered with the content of my small bedroom cabinet.
    And most important: the safe was OPEN, the front door was forced and was damaged with a heavy hammer... ; the hammer is still laying there, and..... it is one from Bernard, which they must have stolen from Bernard's toolbox in the garage......
    There was a large about of money in the safe, and that's all gone............
    They did NOT find the jewelry case with all my golden jewels..... ! I am happy for this because my mom's golden watch, mom and dad's wedding ring, mom's favorite golden hanger with a ruby on it !

I feel like a stranger in my own house, I am so scande to go into another room on my own.....
    This all feels so yuckie, so soiled.....:
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 12-07-2018 at 04:39 AM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge