Thread: Beautiful Big Red!

Beautiful Big Red!

Dearest Big Red, what a gorgeous Rhode Island Red Rooster you are! You look so good perched on that fence, with those feathers in so many different colors. And what a nice story you have to tell! You are seven years old and have been with your family since you were a chick. You were so cute attempting your first crow! You grew up to be that big, handsome boy. You're a good guy, always looking after your girl companions. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Big Red, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your girl companions and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-04-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Big Red, what a handsome Rhode Island Red Rhooster you are. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Big Red

Big Red,
    You are so lucky to have as loving a home as you do! ❤️ Every pet deserves love and you definitely receive all the love you can get!
    You are handsome and a good leader and protector of the hens.
    Best wishes to you and your family, Big Red! I hoe you have many more happy years together! 😁