Thread: Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot

Dear Spot, what a gorgeous snowy-white girl you are. You have the sweetest face, and you look so soft.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued from a bad situation. You were nursed back to a healthy weight with lots of yummy food (some of which made you gasy), and you turned into a supermodel!
    Your pictures are incredible, bringing out your beauty and sweet disposition.
    You are making the best of your handicap, enjoying the vibrations of rock music, you also love to cuddle, taunt tourists outside the window, play with fluffy and feathery toys, and take selfies on mom's phone.
    Spot, you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you, Gertie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Spot, what a gorgeous kitty you are! That snow-white fur looks so soft and luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes and the pale-pink nose. (Is your fur all pure white, or do you have a "spot" of color somewhere, for which you were named?) What an album of stunning shots you've posted, and thank you for sharing them with us. Those photos are absolutely breathtaking, and I gather they're self-portraits you did with Meowmie's phone! They show you in so many different activities and moods and outfits, and how nice to see your dear Meowmie's hands in a couple of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you, and pet your pal Gertie, too. I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You came to your dear family from the home of a friend where there were too many mouths and quite a pecking order. You were quite underweight and malnourished, but with loving care and fine food you regained good weight and good health. You have your favorite wet cat-food flavors, beef with gravy and turkey meaty bits with cheese, but the wet food gives you and Gertie gas, so you only get it once a week.

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are extremely deaf, but you don't let that keep you from enjoying the radio's rock-music vibrations. You are very affectionate and cuddly. You enjoy modeling hats (shown so well in your photo gallery), taunting tourists from the window, playing with your fluffy and feathery toys, and taking selfies on Meowmie's phone. You and Gertie and Meowmie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spot, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Gertie and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of Friskies beef with gravy and turkey meaty bits with cheese!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Spot!

Hi Spot! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, snow white girl you are, Spot! You sure know how to pose for the camera, modeling those hats in true super model style! And while you may be hearing challenged, you sure haven't let your deafness keep you from living and loving life to its fullest! A girl on the go, that you are! We're so happy you're finally living the happy, carefree life you so rightly deserve, sweetheart, one in which you receive all the attention and love you crave and then some! Just look at you, the very picture of good health and contentment! And every day you repay the kindness shown you, providing your humans with the priceless gifts of love and laughter! You're a treasure, Spot, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my cold and rainy day with a warm heart, Spot! Meeting you, being treated to all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration...playing with your feather toys and sister Gertie; taking selfies and chowing down on turkey meaty bits with cheese (let those "air biscuits" fly); groovin' to those rock music vibes and taunting the passersby; demanding and receiving countless cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Spot, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Gertie, too!

Purple is definitely your color!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Today's Cat of the Day, Sweet Spot!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are such a fanrastic with cat sweet Spot !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge