Thread: Sweet Coco(a)

Sweet Coco(a)

What a pretty lady you are Coco, and you sound just as warm and cozy as your namesake drink! How nice you were spotted that day at the shelter, and managed to convince your forever humans they HAD to pick you! And how nice you keep your momma's pillow from floating away in the night - that's an important job! Those blue eyes practically sparkle, even when you are being a dorky girl! Congratulations again, Coco, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Stunning Coco

Hi Coco! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed Lynx Tabby you are, Coco! All of your photos are gorgeous, but your feature (top) photo is truly exquisite!

I was so moved, Coco, reading your human's love filled tribute! Nothing warms my heart more than learning of yet another story of mutual rescue. In your mommy's words...

Coco is our baby, and we are so happy God put her in our hands. We saved her life, and she has most definitely saved ours. We love you Coco!

Heaven sent, that you were, Coco, and how very blessed your humans are, having a beautiful, playful and joyful, sweet and loving furkid in you! Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving girl a 2nd chance at a happy life, and oh, what a wonderful life it is!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mom's love filled tribute, seeing your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Coco, playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Coco, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Coco, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Lynx Tabby lady you are, so beautiful with that long fluffy multicolored fur and that sweet face with the lovely huge blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They show off both your beauty and your terrific spirit Purrrfectly! So cute to see you with your mouth open and your tongue poking out there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Las Vegas to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrsons met up at the local shelter one day. You let them know right away that they were the Chosen ones by rolling around in your litter when they approached. We thank them deeply for choosing a rescue kitty. What a fine example you are of the sweetheart critters that can be found in shelters as rescues!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! For your dear Purrrsons you are the sweetest cat in the world. You've never hurt them, and you have no idea that anything in the world would ever hurt you. You are full of energy and love to play. You make your Purrrsons smile with your antics, sprinting around the house when you get excited. You are very vocal and let them know when you want attention. You love attention, and you reward petting with low, raspy meows. Your favorite sleeping place is the top of Meowmie's pillow, and you head for the bed whenever you think they might be heading there. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. They saved your life, and you most definitely saved theirs. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Coco, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Coco, what a beautiful lynx tabby girl you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and your face with those gorgeous blue eyes is too sweet.
    I just love your pictures, it doesn't get more adorable, especially with your little tongue sticking out.
    I am glad that your family decided to give a shelter kitty a forever home, and you knew exactly how to get their attention.
    And you still do everything to demand attention, and your parents happily oblige.
    You love to play, and you race through the house at lightning speed to catch your favorite toy. Finally, when all the hard kitty work is done for the day, you sleep on mom's pillow.
    Coco, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being chosen today's COTD beautiful Coco(a)!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Coco in Las Vegas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your full, fluffy coat and your sparkly blue eyes!

You met your people at the shelter that day, and you gave them a clear sign that they had been chosen! And - home you went!

You are very vocal, with many things to say; I'd be delighted to have a conversation with you! Petting is very good and you respond with low meows. There are times when you sprint through the house because you are excited! When it is time for bed, you sleep right on mom's pillow! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Coco!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678