Thread: Beautiful Bunny Ozzie!

Ozzie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were so lucky to find a forever home after your bad start.
    Your person is so right, you should not get pets as a present for a small child.
    I have several bunnies that were in the same position
    Celebrate your special day

Beautiful Bunny Ozzie!

Hi Ozzie! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful bunny you are, Ozzie, pawsitively precious! What I wouldn't give to pick you up and cuddle you, stroke your soft, fluffy, fuzzy coat! And after having read your human's tribute, I think it's safe to say you're every bit as beautiful on the inside, just as sweet and loving as they come!

It's heartbreaking, reading of yet another "pet" having been surrendered due to a lack of interest, the kids having grown bored and the parents unwilling bear the "burden" of her/his care! If only more people would heed your wise human's advice before opening up their home to an animal companion, do the homework necessary to assure a good lifestyle before making that lifetime commitment! Animals are not gifts to be returned after the novelty wears off!

People really should think before getting a bunny - or any pet - as a gift for a small child.
    Thankfully you found your way to that truly committed forever family, Ozzie, a safe and happy, love filled home in which your true spirit could shine! How lucky you are to be so loved, treated to all the best that life has to offer! If only every animal were as blessed! You truly are a treasure, Ozzie, and your family SO very lucky to have a furkid as special as you to call their own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ozzie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ozzie, what a beautiful bunny you are! That fluffy black and white fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those big dark eyes. I too am sorry you had such an unfortunate start, and I totally agree that pets are not just "gifts" but are living creatures that require a lifetime commitment. I'm so glad you wound up with the right people and are living the good life now that you deserved all along! You are friendly and curious and love to be outside and explore and dig and nibble grass. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ozzie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful bunny you are, your fur looks so soft.

I agree, do not give animals as gifts to children.

Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ozzie, on being POTD! Shelters and Humane Societies are FULL of discarded "gifts" given to small children - especially rabbits and guinea pigs. When will adults stop buying small pets for small children? A plush animal is a proper gift for a small child. For over 30 years, we have adopted "discarded gifts" (pets) from Humane Societies. Sending best wishes to lucky Ozzie for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net