Thread: Beautiful Bubar

Beautiful Bubar

Dear Bubar, what a most handsome boy you are. You are beyond fluffy, and so soft looking, and your face with those mesmerizing green eyes is so regal and sweet at the same time.
    I read the following quote one time: "My breed of choice is 'rescue'." I fully agree! You don't have to be a particular breed to be as special and loving as you are.
    You are everything anybody could ever ask from a kitty. You are cuddly, you wait for your mom when she comes home from work, and you make sure dinner will be served.
    You also love to nap, eat catnip, play with hairties and snuggle and watch movies with your mom.
    Bubar, aka "Bu," "Bubs," or "Sweet Babu", you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Bubar, a.k.a. "Bu," "Bubs," or "Sweet Babu," you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning fellow you are. With that long, fluffy, soft-looking fur, it is very likely you have some Maine Coon and/or Persian heritage! And what a sweet face you have, with You are so cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You have the sweetest face with those lovely big green eyes, and you look so comfy and relaxed there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Minneapolis to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Meowmie thinks you are the most loving cat imaginable. You welcome her at the door when she comes home from work each day, greeting her with a "hello" meow. (You are also reminding her that it's your dinner-time, too, of course.) You and she adopted each other at the Humane Society 14 years ago, and you've added happiness and joy to her life ever since. You have quite a busy schedule: napping, eating catnip, playing with assorted toys (her hair ties being a favorite), and snuggling with her and watching movies. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bubar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bubar!

Hi Bubar, aka Bu, Bubs, Sweet Babu! What a beautiful ball of "luxurious fluff" you are! And oh my, you sure do know how to strike a pose! Your beefcake worthy feature photo, those sparkling greens eyes and "come hither look" have me in total swoon mode, wishing I were there to plant a few zillion smooches on that soft belly of yours!

How very blessed your human was, that happy day she chose rescue, the day she welcomed you into her home and heart! The joy and love you have brought to her life the past wonderful 14 years is truly a priceless gift, testament to the great rewards of rescue! You truly are a treasure, Bu, one in a million, the sweetest and most loving kitty furkid a human could ever hope for!

Thanks to your mommy for sharing you with us today! Meeting you has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...napping, imbibing in a bit of catnip, playing with your toys and cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses with you, beautiful Bu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your mom!

Be still my heart!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-24-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome long-haired kitty you are, Bubar.
    Congratulations on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am over the moon that I did not miss Bubar today, that would have been a tragedy indeed! Absolutely magnificent, wonderful and outstanding COTD! I wish Bubar eternal bliss😻

Beautiful Bubar!

This is my kitty Bubar. Bubar is no specific breed (shelter kitty) but people often speculate he must have some Maine Coon, or Persian because of his luxurious fluff. He also goes by "Bu," "Bubs," or "Sweet Babu." He is the most loving cat you can imagine. When I come home after work he is right there by the door to greet me and meow "hello". Of course he is also hungry and wanting to make sure I don't forget to feed him, haha!

I adopted Bubar fourteen years ago from the Humane Society and he has added happiness and joy to my life ever since. He spends his days napping, eating catnip, playing with assorted toys (my hair ties being one of his favorites!), and snuggling with me and watching movies. I am thankful for each day I have with him and hope to have many more. Awww Bu! Love you!
    Hello, beautiful Bubar up in Minnesota! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! Your luxurious, fluffy fur is irresistible! I would be delighted to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you loads of extra petting and snuggles for me!

You have some things to do each day ... enjoying catnip, playing with your toys and meowmie's hair ties; and providing your special meow greeting! ("Hello; I am glad you are home; please feed me!") You are the most loving cat! You snuggle with your person to watch a movie! PURRRR-fect! Meowmie is thankful for each day with you and hopes for many more - I wish that for both of you.

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Bu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678