Thread: Precious Pu!

Precious Pu!

I was adopted by my master when I was three weeks old because my mother had died because of a car accident. A kind watchman carried me near to my master-to-be's house, and my master saw me when she was about to go outside. She asked the watchman if he could give me to her. That's the start of my life with my master.

Since that moment, life has been good. It is much safer being a cat inside the house. And my master loves me very much. She always kisses me and I always lick her in return. She calls this picture my "War Pu" photo, but the truth is, I just do not like the camera. But I let her get this one picture because I love her very much.
    Hello, Pu in far-away Myanmar! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome orange fellow you are! I like your wonderful tabby markings, and your fur that looks so soft to pat!

Your master noticed the kind watchman carrying you, and asked him to give you to her. That was the beginning of your life with your master! You receive many kisses from your mater, and give some in return! You live safely indoors, and your life is good! I imagine you watch everything happening outside your windows, and inside the house too! You are not a big fan of the camera, but you let your master take a picture because you love her!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Pu, orange kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Pu, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. You have the sweetest face, and your coat with those great markings looks so soft.
    I am very sorry that your kitty mom was killed when you were only three weeks old.
    Luckily, a kind watchman carried you to your now forever mom. She raised you, and you have grown into a gorgeous kitty. You live safely indoors, and you two are passing kisses back and forth.
    You don't like the camera, but you allowed your mom to take this one picture, and now the world can see what a wonderful and sweet boy you are.
    Pu, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Pu, what a precious, handsome cat you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, a fine-looking fellow, with that Orange Tabby-patterned fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so relaxed there at home. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Yangon, Myanmar to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved master will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! We were sad to learn your kitty mother had been killed by a car accident when you were just three weeks old. But fortunately, your dear master-to-be saw a kind watchman carrying you to safety, and she asked the watchman for you. He gave you to her, and that was the start of your wonderful life with her! Now you live safely inside, and you and your master love each other very much. She kisses you and you lick her in return. You don't like
    the camera, but you let her take this "War Pu" photo because you love her so much. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pu, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Master and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Pu!

Hi Pu in Myanmar! Happy Cat of the Day!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your life affirming rescue story with us, your heartwarming hoomecoming! And thank you for patiently posing for the camera so that all the world could see just how beautiful an orangeman you are!

Endless thanks to your compassionate human for opening up her/his home and heart to you in your time of great need, assuring that for all the days of your life you would be safe and well cared for, loved and cherished forever! (Yes indeed, Pu! The indoor life is definitely the way to go!)

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Pu! You're living proof of the endless rewards of rescue, a priceless gift indeed! A treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pu! Meeting you tonight has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry to hear about Pu's Mum, but I am so very grateful that he now has another Mum who is fabulous and just adores her handsome Pu and smooches him all the time! It's so cute that Pu smooches back, what a beautiful coat and sweet face he has. Pu is a magnificent COTD😻

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are Precious Pu. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana