Hi Buddy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a handsome CKCS you are, Buddy! Your coat and coloring, those long, silky ears are simply gorgeous, and those big, brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest of hearts! And true to your breed, you're every bit as beautiful in personality and heart as in looks! My fur niece, Ruby, was a CKCS and it was thanks to her that I came to love your breed! There's a reason why yours is the #1 breed in England, and #1 in your proud human's heart as well! How lucky your young human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend and devoted companion in you! They just don't come any more special than you, Buddy! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Buddy is so very affectionate, and he loves to give you kisses, so you need to watch out when he climbs up into your lap, or he will sneak a lick right on your mouth if you don't watch out.
As for those kisses? Sign me up!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this very cold and windy day has warmed my heart to the core! Hope you and your family enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving Day! (I know they're giving special thanks today, having you in their life!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!