Thread: Rudy the Cutest Cat!

Rudy the Cutest Cat!

This is Rudy and she is a Siamese cat. Rudy is the cutest cat I think you'll ever see! She was the runt of three adorable little kittens. Rudy is four years old this year - she's grown up so fast. Rudy is a inside outside cat and one of her favorite things to do is to sleep, sleep, sleep! Rudy is a lot smaller than normal cats she is only six inches tall. She is very cute and loving and loves you to hold her.

Rudy was our first Siamese and we do still have her mom - Rudy was born here! Rudy's personality is rather special she mainly just sleeps but when she is not sleeping, she loves to play. Her favorite game to play is to catch string when you roll it on the floor.
    Hello, lovely Miss Rudy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your blue eyes, your soft fur and your darker meezer markings! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! You like to be held, so I hope your people will give you a big hug and snuggle for me to celebrate your special day! Some for your cat-mom too, please!

You have a lot to do each day! You go outside to see what's happening. You play with string that's rolled on the floor for you. Then you take a nap, and then another nap! And always, being your cute, loving self! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear, cute, loving Rudy! Love to your cat-mom too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Rudy, what a beautiful Siamese girl you are. Your coat with those chocolate points looks so soft, and your face with those blue eyes couldn't be any sweeter.
    I love your dress, you are one fashionable kitty!
    You might have been the runt, but you have grown up to be a gorgeous lady. Your favorite game is chasing a string, and you like to be held.
    But nothing beats sleeping. You are even asleep in one of your pictures! How adorable is that!
    Rudy, you are a precious girl, and I wish, your kitty mom and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Rudy, what an utterly adorable kitty you are! You are absolutely precious, a pint-size Siamese lady. Your coloring is fabulous, with the dark points standing out against the pale body fur, and what a sweet face you have with your long white whiskers and those lovely huge blue eyes! You are gorgeous in those great photos.. so cute in that dress! I thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen to Florida and pet you, and pet your fur-mom who lives with you too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! One of your favorite things to do is sleep, sleep, sleep! When you're not sleeping, you love to play. Your favorite game is catching string that is rolled onto the floor. (Please be careful playing with string, don't swallow it! You might not be able to cough it back up, which could become a serious medical emergency.) Your dear Purrrson says you are "the cutest cat I think you'll ever see!" You were born at home here, the runt of three adorable kittens. You're now four years old but are still a lot smaller than normal cats, only six inches tall! You are very cute and loving, and you love to be held. You and your dear fur-mom and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rudy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear fur-mom and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-20-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Rudy!

Hi Rudy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, blue eyed Meezer girl you are, Rudy, precious beyond words! You may be a wee one, but as the saying goes, some of the most coveted things in life come in the smallest of packages...That would be YOU! How wonderful that you've been with your furever family since birth, and how truly blessed they are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, cuddle bug of a furkid in you, Rudy! You truly are a treasure, just as sweet as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chasing your string, taking a nice, long nap, being cuddled by your humans, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to yo, beautiful Rudy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your fur mommy, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I fell in love with darling Rudy immediately! Just the most heavenly little cat, so very pretty! Please foreword a cuddle from me, she is to die for adorable!

What a beautiful Siamese kitty you are, Rudy.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana