Thread: Wonderful Wuschel!

Wonderful Wuschel!

Dearest Wuschel, what a beautiful Lionhead-mix Rabbit you are! That pale-orange and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that white spot on your nose and those lovely big dark eyes. You have a delightful personality, too! You are very sweet and lovely, and you like sports and playing games and being outside eating grass or sleeping in the sun. You are a very nice and pretty rabbit, and you and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

We thank you and your dear person for reminding us all that "..a rabbit is not a toy. Do not get a rabbit for a Christmas or Easter present unless you realize it is a real animal who will need love and care and hay - lots of hay, Wuschel says. And treats. And petting."

Congratulations, darling Wuschel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and we hope a special serving of carrots, hard bread, and hay!

Last edited by phesina; 11-18-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wuschel

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the day.
    We all agree
    A rabbit is not a toy. Do not get a rabbit for a Christmas
    or Easter present unless you realize it is a real animal
    who will need love and care

You get love and care. Celebrate your world famous day.

Wonderful Wuschel!

Hi Wuschel in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Lionhead x you are, Wuschel! What I wouldn't give to hold you, cuddle you, stroke your long, soft and fluffy coat! And oh, that face...that sweet, sweet face!!!

How lucky you are, Wuschel, to be so loved and well cared for by your devoted human, truly living the good life! If only every bunny, every companion animal were as lucky as you!

Wuschel and I would like to remind everyone that a rabbit is not a toy. Do not get a rabbit for a Christmas or Easter present unless you realize it is a real animal who will need love and care and hay - lots of hay, Wuschel says. And treats. And petting.
    Now that is one wise human speaking, and hopefully after meeting you today, reading her/his plea, people will think twice before making that lifetime commitment! Your young human mom/dad is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Wuschel! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...munching on hard bread, carrots and hay, and hay, and more hay, hehe; enjoying extra floor time, playing sports; cuddling with your human, receiving tons of pets; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Wuschel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Wonderful Wuschel!

I agree with the others: Rabbits are not toys.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Wuschel is definately the most wonderful and fine looking bunny! What a very special POTD, we are so happy to celebrate all that is wonderful about Wuschel, which is just every little thing now isn't it ❤️💕

Blog Entries
    P.s. I would also like to thank you so much for reminding everyone that rabbits are sentient beings and require a lot of care, not to be adopted lightly but with forethought and treated with love. Just exactly how Wuschels family has embraced him and stepped up accordingly! 😍

Blog Entries
    Oops, I meant her 😱

Congratulations, Wuschel, on being POTD! You are so beautiful, precious and adorable! Your human parent is absolutely correct ... People should NOT adopt any animals (big -or- small) without investigating the proper care, nutrition and safe environment they need PLUS lots and lots of daily love. (We hope you are not outside for long and stay safe where there are poisons and predators.) Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, Wuschel in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! I like your fluffy, golden fur and your cute ears! I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11- I too would be very happy to pat your soft coat! Since I can't, though, I hope your caring person will give you extra pats and snuggles for me.

Your person gives very wise advice about not adopting a pet without being prepared. I imagine you enjoy hay, bunny-appropriate treats and loads of fun!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Wuschel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678