Thread: Lovin' Merlin

Lovin' Merlin

What a sweet, wonderful dog you are, except for your kitty thing but I get that. Your mommy decided that you were such a wonderful adoption that you should help others along that path. This is a just and noble cause. I hope you help many more doggies find loving home like you did.

Merlin

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 92
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy with a very active life.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Lovin' Merlin!!!

Hi Merlin! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a hunky handsome young man you are, Merlin, 85 lbs of 4 legged perfection! After reading your mommy's love filled tribute I came away with a few conculsions!

1. You're a mama's boy! hehe
    2. You roll with the punches and take change as it comes, including all of those moves! After all, home IS with the heart (or mommy) is!
    3. You truly are a gentle giant with a heart of gold!

I'm so happy to hear you're all healed, Merlin, back on all fours after your serious surgery, though not surprised to hear how quickly you bounced back! Nothing's going to keep you down, right Merlin? But as impressive as your indomitable spirit is, it's your willingness to pay it forward that makes you SO extra special! Endless thanks to you and your mom for opening up your home and hearts to so many deserving doggos, helping them to find their way to furever homes, hopefully ones as loving as yours! (Just don't touch my kitty!)

How lucky your mommy is, having a furkid, a loyal and loving best fur son, a devoted companion in you, Merlin! You're just as special as can be, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a long walk and a car ride; playing ball and watching over your foster friends; cuddling with your mom and kitty bestie; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Merlin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO handosme!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Merlin, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous Rottweiler, German Shepherd mix guy you are, so noble in that great photo! You have the most terrific personality, too, and love playing ball, going for walks, riding in the car, and being with mommy as much as possible. Last year you had a serious injury, rupturing a rear-leg tendon. We're so glad to learn that with surgery, bed rest, and reduced activity, you've bounced right back! Now you are providing a fine, wonderful service, proudly helping mommy foster dogs, getting them ready for adoptive houses. You just don't like it if the foster dog wants to play with the cat, because the cat is YOURS and only you are allowed to play with him! (We wonder what the cat thinks about this arrangement .) You and mommy and the kitty and the foster dogs all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Merlin, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mommy and kitty and foster dogs and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-17-2018 at 08:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Must confess I shed a wee sentimental tear when I read about Merlin. He is just so very wonderful. Best DOTD in every way.

Congratulations handsome Merlin, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana