Thread: Fabulous Fluffy Fighter

Fabulous Fluffy Fighter

What a handsome boy you are! And so photogenic - your human is an excellent photographer and has captured you in all your glory! How nice you are fierce about defending your territory, but love attention from your humans as well! You have such classic tabby coloring, complete with the forehead M from the old Christmas story. Congratulations again, FF! You are the Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Those are simply awsome photographs of magnificent Fluffy Fighter! I guess he needs to make sure he has a full belly as being hungry is not for him! Maybe he'll grow out of it, don't count on it though, my greedy cat never has! What a delight in every way it's been to see Fluffy Fighter as COTD!

Fabulous Fluffy Fighter!

Hi Fluffy Fighter in Belarus! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky handsome, most fetching feline you are, Fluffy Fighter, the consummate kitty model! As others have said, your photos are gorgeous!!! Major kudos to your very talented photographer/human for capturing you in all of your feline glory!

I just LOVE your name, sweetheart, hehe, and by all accounts you more than live up to your name, protecting your home and property, your humans, from those pesky intruders with such vigilence, such ferocity! But equally impressive as your prowess is your big heart, the love you have for your humans and they for you! You may be all claws and snarls when it comes to unwelcome kitties, but for your humans, nothing but sweet love! How lucky your family is, having a handsome, loyal and loving best furkid in you, Fluffy Fighter! You're the best!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, chowing down on all the yummy vittles your heart desires, hehe, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Fluffy Fighter, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear 3 kitty siblings, too!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is my cat. His name is Fluffy Fighter. It just so happens that in my family we especially don't name cats. But this cat received a name the Fluffy Fighter for a reason. One year after he was born, he doesn't allow other cats to go on our yard. He always finds a way to fight with them.

What makes my cat special? He has no sense of proportion in food at all. And still he is very greedy. We have at home are three more cats. So, when we give them food, this cat tries to eat all at once. He runs from one bowl to another. Also he's angry, won't let anybody eat. We have to feed him separately from the others.

Anyway, he is friendly to us, and likes it when we try to pet him. He in responds loudly with happy purrs. He is one special cat!
    Hello, Fluffy Fighter in far-away Belarus! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby fellow you are! I like your sweet face, and your tabby markings with the touches of white and the "M" on your forehead! Your person takes such terrific photos of you!

You defend your yard from other cats - hence the name "Fighter"... but you are a lover with your people, responding to petting with purrs! You are a bit of a food thief, so your people feed you separately from the other three cats. Your person calls you "one special cat" - and that you are!

Congratulations, Fluffy kitty! You are Cat of the Day for all to celebrate!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Fluffy Fighter, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so thick and soft, and your face is so regal with those classic tabby markings.
    Your pictures are outstanding, they bring out your beauty.
    You are a fierce defender of your territory, and you are so food driven that you have to be fed separately from your kitty siblings, so they actually get to eat!
    But you have a softer side as well. You are friendly with your humans, and you like to be petted.
    Fluffy Fighter, you are a magnificent kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Fluffy Fighter, you are stunning! What a handsome boy you are! That brown tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and the cute nose and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! Clearly your dear person is a very talented photographer, but how could he/she go wrong with such a talented model? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to the Minsk region of Belarus to pet you, and pet your three kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

And you have quite a story to tell! You are named Fluffy Fighter for a reason: you don't allow other cats to go into your yard, and you will find a way to fight with them. You try to eat the food of your three kitty housemates, so your people have to feed you apart from them. We are glad you are very friendly with your people! You enjoy them petting you, and you respond with loud, happy purrs. You and they (and no doubt the other three cats) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fluffy Fighter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome tabby you are, Fluffy Fighter. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana