Thread: Awesome Easter

Awesome Easter

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 86
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were so lucky to be found by such a wonderful family.
    I can see how you won the blue ribbon. You are beautiful.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Easters origins may always be a mystery but clearly she wound up exactly where she needs to be! She is priceless to her loving family and what a beautiful home and life she has now! Easter is a darling POTD!

Precious Easter!

Be still my sheep loving heart!!! I have happy tears in my eyes, Easter, seeing your beautiful, sweet, angelic face up on my screen, reading your heartwarming rescue story; picturing your tiny lamby self wandering down that road, homeless! Endless thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you, welcoming you into their big, farm family! It's no wonder your *special human* fell in love with you at first sight, and it wouldn't be long before you would come to love your human every bit as much as she/he loves you! And now, at almost 1 year old, you continue to capture the hearts of all you meet with your gentle and loving ways, especially the little children! And if all of that weren't recommendation enough, you're also a Grand Champion and Blue Ribbon winner!!!

She is so sweet and gentle to little kids, and little kids love her. She likes to eat pop tarts and loves to wear her sweaters when it rarely gets cold. I entered her in the young lamb ewe sheep show and she won Grand champion! Along with a blue ribbon. Overall if I haven't met her I don't know what I would be doing now.
    How lucky your *special human,* your family is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Easter! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Easter, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful!!! Those lashes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Easter in Florida! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a sweet girl you are with your cute face, and your long eye lashes! I have to admit I've never before met a pet who likes Pop-Tarts!

You were wandering along the road, and your people came across your path! They knew what to do, and home you went! Now you have a place with a loving family and other animals! You are almost one year old, and you are already a champion and blue ribbon winner! You occasionally wear a sweater when the weather calls for one. You are sweet and gentle with children, and they love you ! I can imagine why!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Easter!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Easter, what an absolutely precious Katahdin, Dorper mix Sheep you are! You are adorable, with that soft-looking white fur and that sweet face with the look of a big smile there. You have the most delightful, gentle personality, too. How wonderful that you were rescued as a tiny lamb running down a road and brought home to your new Furrrever family to join their other farm animals. You and your family members, all species, love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Easter, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special pop tarts!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How lucky Easter was to have been rescued by a loving family. Happy Pet of the Day Awesome Easter!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Easter, on being POTD! You are precious and beautiful! We are so glad you were rescued as a baby! You don't need to win any awards ~ God made you PERFECT and ADORABLE! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net