Thread: Gorgeous Dragnal

Gorgeous Dragnal

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  14.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one of the most beautiful horses, ever.
    Amazing that you stayed still for the braiding.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Everyone in this home is in awe of Dragnal. What an amazing beauty and just all around magnificent!!

Gorgeous Dragnal!

Greetings, Dragnal, in Normandy, France! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, simply stunning Percheron you are, Dragnal! Your muscular physique is magnificent, your coat and coloring simply gorgeous! And just look at that complicated braid, sheer artistry! But as beautiful, as athletic and accomplished in the show ring as you are (winning your first dressage competition), as impressive as your bloodline is, it's your devotion to your human, the unbreakable bond of love and trust you and she/he share that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are!

When he began his dressage training and had his first show, he won. And that was just the beginning! But what is most special to me is, he would cross a bridge for me - which can be terrifying for a horse, in case you didn't know that. He is my best friend!
    And I'd bet it's not just a physical bridge, but any "bridge" you'd cross for your human! How lucky you and your human are to have one another, best friends for life!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting your beautiful self, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, Dragnal, spending special time with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Dragnal, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dragnal, you are stunning, absolutely gorgeous indeed! What a beautiful Percheron Horse you are! And you have the most delightful personality. You are your dear person's best friend. You two have been together since you were a baby. You would cross a bridge for her/him, to put it mildly! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dragnal, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Percheron horse you are, Dragnal.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Dragnal, on being POTD! You are beautiful and a wonderful friend to your human parent! You do not need to win any contests or have "special DNA" because GOD MADE YOU PERFECT no matter where your DNA came from ~ All animals are perfect ~ All homeless pets are PERFECT! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. OPT TO ADOPT!