Thread: Stunning Beauty!

Beauty

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  177.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a "Beauty".
    So cute that you get jealous for all of the attention.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Stunning Beauty!

Greetings Beauty from Down Under! Happy Pet of the Day!

No wondering how you came to be named, Beauty...You're stunning!!! What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Arabian and Lipizzaner! I only wish your human had included more photos with your tribute! *hint*hint

But as beautiful as you are to look at, it's your inner beauty, your big heart, your loving nature that makes you so EXTRA special! How lucky your human is, having a best friend as beautiful, as devoted and loving as you! A horse loving human couldn't hope for a more special, more perfect "first!"

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Beauty! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, spending special time with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Beauty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Beauty is a wonder to behold! Her name is perfect and speaks for itself. It was awsome seeing her on Pet Talk today.

Dearest Beauty, what a great name you have.. It describes you perfectly! You are an absolutely gorgeous Arabian, Lipizzaner cross horse. You are beautiful when you run, with your mane and tail flowing behind you. You are your dear person's first horse, and when he/she comes to your paddock, you run as fast as you can toward her/him. You get jealous if she pays attention to another horse, so you push the other horse out of the way! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled world you share!

Congratulations, darling Beauty, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Pet of the Day, to Stunning Beauty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Beauty, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! We're so glad you have such a loving human parent! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net