Thread: Awesome Arthur

Awesome Arthur

Dear Arthur, what an absolutely stunning grey boy you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face with those beautiful markings is so regal and sweet at the same time.
    Those pictures are heartmelting, each one more beautiful than the last.
    Looking at you now, nobody could ever guess what a rough start you had in life. It is a miracle that you survived. If it hadn't been for your dedicated family you wouldn't be here today.
    Now, at ten months old, you are an avid camper, along with your Guinea pig and your doggie sibling.
    You are playful and a little mischievous, knocking things down to the floor.
    And even though you might still have a few health issues, you are perfect the way you are.
    Arthur, you are a precious and special kitty, and I wish you, Kinder, your doggie sibling and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I'm sad that Arthur had such a rough start in life, but also very grateful to the humans who saved him. These words as the end of Arthur's "write-up" say it all for me: "Kittens (and others kinds of animals) don't deserve to be rid of like a useless old sock. They're living beings!"

Blog Entries
    Arthur is so perfect and unique, just brilliant in every single way! It is wonderful how you all stepped right up and nursed wee Arthur back to health. Arthur certainly struck gold, now he is able to grow and be himself, well fed and happy! Thanks to his loving family his future is as bright as sunshine, hurrrrrray for Arthur, our outstanding COTD!

Awesome Arthur!

Hi Arthur in Hainut, Belgium! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful European Shorthair x Chartreux baby you are, Arthur, what a heartwarming rags to riches story is yours! We are so thankful to your grandpa for rescuing you, thankful to your mommy for opening up her home and heart to a precious wee one in need of a hero; doing all in her power to heal you, foregoing the vets' dire prognosis! And oh, what a transformation is yours, all thanks to your mommy's unwavering commitment and devotion! You truly defied the odds, Arthur! What a brave little boy, a true fighter and survivor, you are! You may still face a few health challenges, but I have no doubt that together, you and your mommy will come out victorious! And I do hope that others reading your story here today will heed your wise mommy's words...SPAY AND NEUTER TO SAVE LIVES!!! How blessed your mommy is, having a beautiful, life loving, miracle kitty in you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming story with us, all of your utterly heart-melting photos; giving us the honor of paying to tribute to one brave, beautiful boy and his mom! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...running about the house, playing with your kitty toys and making mischief; pestering Kinder the guinea pig, hehe; cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Arthur, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your precious doggie sib and Kinder the piggy, too!

Family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Arthur, you are absolutely adorable! What a precious, beautiful ten-month-old grey-and-white European Shorthair/Chartreux mix kitty you are! Thank you for sharing all those terrific photos with us, showing you at different ages and sizes along the way, busy with many different activities. How nice to see you with your doggie pal and your guinea pig pal Kinder! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Hainaut, Belgium to pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing, wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Grandpa-to-be found you and another kitten in a box during terrible weather. (We hope the other kitten went to the organization that keeps "abandoned pets" that wouldn't take you because you were "too small to be neutered.") You were very small, dirty, and skinny, and very sick. Thanks to excellent vet care and excellent, loving, devoted home care, you recovered and have thrived, though still with some issues with breathing and eating.

You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics! You enjoy knocking things down onto the floor and "bothering" Kinder. You are shy with people you don't know and love to cuddle with your dear special friend. You come to her/his bed at 4:30am each day! You and he/she and Kinder and the doggie all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

And we join in with your dear person's message: SPAY AND NEUTER TO SAVE LIVES!!! As she says, "Kittens (and others kinds of animals) don't deserve to be rid of like a useless old sock. They're living beings!" Bless her, and bless you all!

Congratulations, darling Arthur, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kinder and doggie and young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that your family's first kitty Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-12-2018 at 07:27 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Awesome Arthur, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Arthur

Sweet Arthur,
    Your are so lucky to have been found by humans who love you! You and your other kitty companion were in serious need of care because of how sick you both were. I’m so happy that you have gotten better now, that’s what love does 💕. I hope your companion got well too and has a happy life!
    You have gotten used to your routine. You prefer to be cuddled with only when you decide, and you like walking on your leash and riding the the car and camper.
    You also have a friend! Kinder the guinea pig!
    Much love to you and your family and your back and white kitty companion! I hope you two have long and happy lives !